Derby vs Wycombe Wanderers

B4’s Sister

7 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Watch the tommy barks interview … its a pen 

And yes the players bought it .. but doesnt stop it being a pen.. as soft as hell as it is 

he felt contact, he when down.. welcome to football in 2023 people 

I'm neither saying a pen or not a pen, My post in the games highlights suggests in todays game a penalty will be given...as Welch did...whether soft or not.

Edited by The Last Post

32 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

I can't comment on the content of your posts to be fair as haven't seen any in the last month...wonder why 🤡 

Perhaps he's sticking to his opinion, has read all the comments complaining about the negativity being repetitive and boring and as such abstained. Maybe he's playing the long game, content in his convictions about the manager and not swayed by the odd, largely expected, good run here and there?

Unlike yourself who's made sarcastic, inciteful, goading little comments after every one of our recent victories, acting as if all of a sudden you've discovered you've got a second dick?

Edited by May Contain Nuts

Very poor all round. Poor game- didn’t deserve to win, but at least see the game out when you get the chance to - why the flip did we just decide to sit back and invite pressure. Poor post match crowd and traffic control (as per - it is time some changes were made, there is a lot of unnecessary nonsense - even the top steward I politely complained to said he thought what they do with that stupid fence thing outside the East Stand is daft - certainly today with about 5 Wycombe fans), very long journey home - unusually busy and/or traffic issues causing delays down, nothing on tele tonight… just a very crappy and frustrating afternoon leading to a no doubt grumpy evening.

However, I wouldn’t blame the ref. I would say all of our bookings were at least arguable and certainly not ‘clear and obvious’ errors. Not seen the penalty again but from afar could see how it could be given.  Very silly to give her the opportunity to make these decisions. If you don’t kick the ball away, keep control, don’t lose your temper and make sure you don’t even breath on their player in the box, you don’t give her the opportunity to make even debatable decisions.  All mostly avoidable.

She got a couple of things wrong; one of theirs kicked a ball away and no booking (though she did book someone for this later), there was a foul on Collins where she played advantage - doing that debatable too, but she should have gone back and booked the player who did the foul, the whole Taylor nonsense where she told him to go off at the nearest point - correctly- but then she let him ignore her and she jogged after him while he did the slow walk-jog they all do to waste time.  So he ignored a direct order from the ref and she didn’t book him - which to me made it look like she didn’t have any authority or, at least, she had lost authority.  

Nevertheless, we didn’t deserve any more than a point. I’m ambivalent about Warne but that ain’t going to cut the mustard. Might be picking up points but uninspiring stuff. 

Edited by LazloW

12 minutes ago, May Contain Nuts said:

Perhaps he's sticking to his opinion, has read all the comments complaining about the negativity being repetitive and boring and as such abstained. Maybe he's playing the long game, content in his convictions about the manager and not swayed by the odd, largely expected, good run here and there?

Unlike yourself who's made sarcastic, inciteful, goading little comments after every one of our recent victories, acting as if all of a sudden you've discovered you've got a second dick?

Yeah perhaps.

Or perhaps like yourself he can't wait to cream himself as soon as we don't win?

11 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Yeah perhaps.

Or perhaps like yourself he can't wait to cream himself as soon as we don't win?

If you could show me where I've 'creamed myself' please?

As I said, it was a rubbish game on all counts. It was at least 'competitive ' though and I was happy that we looked to have properly earned our win. Their twattish fans made me doubly happy we took the lead and I'm annoyed that, as is often the case, a team's time wasting has ultimately given them longer to rescue a point after falling behind.

I also think that the referee set the tone from the off, but did it badly by being too eager with the yellows, and made a couple of really dodgy calls (the drop ball and not booking their player after playing in) which further stained her otherwise good reputation with Derby fans.

Edited by May Contain Nuts

23 minutes ago, May Contain Nuts said:

Sorry I really don't understand that rationale and just points to what the poster stated. Your saying that he hasn't posted because people saying the negativity is repetitive, then after the first dropped points in weeks...he puts a negative post.

Id put money on us dropping points in the future, surely you have to take the season as a collective group of games rather than individual.

2 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

BUZZ BUZZ . 

Its fitting you compare yourself to a cows axxxxxxxxxx .. because i know im not the only one that thinks what comes out of ur mouth on a weekly basis resembles the same biological matter 

we agree on something yay .. what a way to end a night 

dont worry we’ll lose next week and u can go back to bashing warne again 🙌👊👍💤😴🥱