What do we need ?

S8TY

49 minutes ago, Dcfcsr92 said:

I dont understand why everyone thinks its a striker issue if jj stays fit i think we are fine itwms a creative midfielder we need the only part of the pitch i think we stuggle in is midfield 

I think an extra (quality) striking body is the difference between playoff push and trying to chase down the autos.

1 hour ago, Dcfcsr92 said:

I dont understand why everyone thinks its a striker issue if jj stays fit i think we are fine itwms a creative midfielder we need the only part of the pitch i think we stuggle in is midfield 

,,, because Wash is out till March at best and, although I hope he gets another 20 odd appearances this season, relying on JJ keeping fit doesn't seem like the most solid of plans...

On 29/11/2023 at 08:12, David said:

I know this might sound crazy to some, however I have no problem with the joint 8th top scorer in the league James Collins up top.

What we need is players that can dish him up those chances to score. 

We know he won't finish every one, otherwise he would be in the Premier League.

This is League 1 and we need to create more to increase the chances of scoring more.

So it's more about the players behind him, players that can offer something different, bring a fresh energy to the team.

More James? Moooooooore?....Yes, more from midfield and the wide areas.

Hungry Food GIF

Always knew you were a Dickens fan , Mr Bumble . You will know that Feb/ March always brings us “Hard Times”.

On 07/12/2023 at 08:02, Dcfcsr92 said:

I agree midfielder for me and hope to God we keep Bird.