Nigel Clough

Day

10 hours ago, Anon said:

He's right. Any clown who dances after successfully doing their job belongs in the circus.

I used to dance after I fixed my aircraft. Because,  I knew (depending where we had landed) I could then go down the Vegas strip, or into San Diego or Rio, knowing I had done my job. Terrible job, but someone had to do it.

Edited by BathRam72

6 hours ago, cannable said:

He bollocked Bucko after his late winner against Leeds in 2013 because of his celebration!

Not surprised tbh. When he came over to us after he scored I was close enough to tell him i wanted his babies. Its possible it could have put him off for the rest of the game, or his career even......... 

On 17/11/2023 at 10:17, David said:

Never change Nigel. Just never come back 😂

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/67432224

IMG_5342.png

He does have the bonus of course of getting a side to the Championship that were even smaller than Rotherham and actually keeping them up for two seasons.  He likes to get past the first rounds of proper cups as well, semi final being the favourite. 

He can find a bargain as well.  Think our net spend over 4 years must have been about 2million and he reduced the squad by half, cut the wage bill in half, brought through some youngsters we got 16 million quid for and brought the average age down by about 5 years.  

On top off that he mightily pissed of Forest fans by turning down the chance to manage them and stay here. Then they went all non league Nigel on him and started having have an annual day for the demi god that was Fawaz.

Bloke did a good job on the whole. His last few games where I suspect he knew what was coming clouds the water.