January Reinforcements

sage

9 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

I don't want to be a doom merchant but if there is any truth in that, does it mean Cashin is being sold? It's not a position that essentially needs strengthening atm. 

More likely confirmination of a return to a back 3. Mostly played on the right of a back 3 for Aberdeen last season.
It's most liekly BS anyway

34 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

I don't want to be a doom merchant but if there is any truth in that, does it mean Cashin is being sold? It's not a position that essentially needs strengthening atm. 

I wouldn't lose sleep if we sold Cashin, Bird or anyone...so long as the money we received enabled us to strengthen.

What I would be concerned with is giving Warne the Cashin money to strengthen. We may as well spend all the money on chopstix and sit there snapping them.

10 minutes ago, Charlie George said:

Pollock rumour could well be right. Grimsby mate of mine with connections at the club just messaged me.

Connections at Watford or Grimsby? I'm confused!  Interesting random link. Young, tall, decent level of experience.  Can play rb.

23 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

What are your magnificent government doing about it Smoggy 😊 Bug*er all as usual 😉

Had a soft spot since watching Casey Jones with Nanny.

However, can’t let these types get ideas above their station. Did you see what I did there? Oh my.

28CF30E2-6411-4609-9582-A1AD396A8F11.jpeg

18 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I wouldn't lose sleep if we sold Cashin, Bird or anyone...so long as the money we received enabled us to strengthen.

What I would be concerned with is giving Warne the Cashin money to strengthen. We may as well spend all the money on chopstix and sit there snapping them.

I think we can take a hit selling Bird but not Cashin