Warne Out Out

Birdyabroad

1 minute ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

I'm already at that point and I hate it - Never in my time of supporting the Rams have I felt this way. 

I made my mind up after the Cambridge game and haven't been since. I will go Tuesday but only if we have a new manager in place. 

Be lovely, but can’t see it happening so soon unfortunately 🤔

"It's a massive disappointment. The fans who came aren't happy with me, the football, not happy with everything and I understand that. We aren't in this league to come to Stevenage to not win and underperform. It's a disappointing day for the football club. We just weren't good enough to beat Stevenage who I didn't underestimate by the way."

Well who's fault is that Warne?

I cannot justify the outlay at the moment travelling from Kent all over the country to watch this dross 

When were last in Div3 I travelled to nearly every game and the first season wasn't great but i never stopped going but on the long journey home lately I keep asking myself is it worth the journey and time and money ? ...I wont be back until Warne has gone I'm very sorry to say 😥 You tried PW but it just hasn't worked out and time to leave us please....

apologies as makes me look like a fairweather fan and I'm not that at all ....just so gut wrenching...only a game blah blah but makes me feel so very sad this evening

So difficult to break a habit you love of going to football 😥

Just now, 1977 Ram Raider said:

Had enough of this dross now. Unfortunately we’re stuck with Warne as Clowes can’t afford to get rid. Big mistake giving him a 4 year contract.

How do you know we can't afford to get rid? I'd rather spend all next season budget on sacking him and play with the U21s than continue with this dross!

53 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Why was employing Warne a shocking decision? He had 3 promotions from this division on his cv?

Why was turfing Rosenior out a shocking decision? He had us sat 7th place and playing football that was boring alot of the fans.

Followed rapidly by relegation. His football has never been attractive. 
Rosenior had us playing football (on the grass stuff). I was never bored by it. Warnes non football keep giving the ball to the opposition bores and frustrates me. It is an offence to football. 
He is not building for the future, and with his record of relegations he never has done. 
Everyone to their own eh! 

Pinched from Old Spalding Ram...who pinched it from a Rotherham board.

Rotherham fan

When he managed us we had some good stuff. 

Some average and some poor. 

He’s showing that if the players don’t run through brick walls for him which he installed with us he’s not very good tactically or makes good subs. 

It’s inevitable unfortunately he’s just not big enough for a club like that. 

You take your chances and you have to take the consequences. 

He’s a one trick pony.

Some of our fans have been saying this for quite sometime 👍

He’s going to go. It’s just a matter of when. There is no way back for him now. And I get the “let the emotions settle” etc etc but he just has to go. And I don’t see the benefit of waiting. Just going to get worse if that’s even possible. Sick of his excuses and sick of the crap p*** poor performances that the fans are having to endure. He has performed so so badly in his job, get him gone. Can’t afford to sack him? Can’t afford to keep him. No play offs and the youngsters go and so do the fans. Never ever wished this before but a loss on Tuesday to see the back of Warne and I’d take it 

I want so much for it to work out for PW, as I think he’s genuinely a nice guy with strong values. Unfortunately, I’m not sure these traits afford him the ruthlessness required to take us forwards. I’ve witnessed at first hand a Steve Evans dressing room, and I can’t image anyone further away from Evans than Warne. I can only assume PW wasn’t taking notes while he was I/c of BBC at RUFC!