Curtis Davies

Curtains

7 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Out of Saturdays game as sent off last nights 

Shame as was hoping to give the lad a cheer as he was good for Derby 

🐏

I swear he got the red card so he wouldn't be available to play on Saturday. He must be embarrassed to be playing for CTFC, they are shambolic. He would have got a good reception from us Rams fans.

22 minutes ago, Scrumpyram said:

I swear he got the red card so he wouldn't be available to play on Saturday. He must be embarrassed to be playing for CTFC, they are shambolic. He would have got a good reception from us Rams fans.

Sorry, but I can't imagine any professional footballer getting sent off so as to not play against his old team (excepting tongue in cheek of course)

47 minutes ago, richinspain said:

Sorry, but I can't imagine any professional footballer getting sent off so as to not play against his old team (excepting tongue in cheek of course)

48 minutes ago, richinspain said:

i was only joking, it's the last thing Curtis would have wanted! I was serious about the Robbins being shambolic though.

3 hours ago, Curtains said:

Out of Saturdays game as sent off last night

Shame as I was hoping to give the lad a cheer as he was good for Derby 

🐏

I'm actually quite pleased for Curtis that he won't be playing David. I'm hoping to watch us build on last night's performance by winning well at Cheltenham without having to feel sorry for Curtis while we do it.

🐏

3 hours ago, Scrumpyram said:

15 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

I'm actually quite pleased for Curtis that he won't be playing David. I'm hoping to watch us build on last night's performance by winning well at Cheltenham without having to feel sorry for Curtis while we do it.

🐏

Curt’s coming in the Away end!!

Just now, DiggerB said:

Curt’s coming in the Away end!!

That'd be nice but I think he'd have too much respect for Cheltenham to do that. However, when I looked at my phone on the bus at Blackpool last night and saw he'd been sent off, I asked myself the same question that @Scrumpyram raises. I wonder?

45 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

🐏

@David's playing for us on Saturday? Has anybody told him?! 

4 hours ago, richinspain said:

I know a player who deliberately got sent off the game before Christmas so he could get drunk with his family on Christmas Day and not have to play thr Boxing Day game.