Cheltenham record

TigerTedd

So I just learned that Cheltenham’s result yesterday against Fleetwood means they equal a record for 11 consecutive games without scoring!

Guess who they play next to break the record? Us.

I’d put money on them scoring a goal. I can absolutely guarantee, when you need to break a streak, play Derby.

It always sticks in my head when Crystal Palace hadn’t won a home game all season, and then we played then at Selhurst in march or something, dead close to the end of the season, and lo and behold they beat us. In my head derby have always had this reputation since then.

But anyway, Cheltenham’s record is pretty tragic. You’d think if they’d ever have a chance of scoring a goal, it would be at home against the team second bottom. Instead they lose 2-0! They just be wondering if they’ll ever score again. 

2 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

So I just learned that Cheltenham’s result yesterday against Fleetwood means they equal a record for 11 consecutive games without scoring!

Guess who they play next to break the record? Us.

I’d put money on them scoring a goal. I can absolutely guarantee, when you need to break a streak, play Derby.

It always sticks in my head when Crystal Palace hadn’t won a home game all season, and then we played then at Selhurst in march or something, dead close to the end of the season, and lo and behold they beat us. In my head derby have always had this reputation since then.

But anyway, Cheltenham’s record is pretty tragic. You’d think if they’d ever have a chance of scoring a goal, it would be at home against the team second bottom. Instead they lose 2-0! They just be wondering if they’ll ever score again. 

I was at Palace for that game.  Biggest foregone conclusion ever and I never put a bet on!