Post match poll Carlisle away

Archied

Post match poll Carlisle away  

125 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

He's staying, pointless holding polls, all we are doing is placing further unnecessary pressure on the management team.

Am I enjoying the style of play?  No, will it be effective to get us out of this Division?  Only time will tell, he has a track record of success gaining 3 promotions.  I say let him get us up, then DC needs to have a serious talk about playing style and if its going to be more of the same, DC should than him for getting us up and pay his contract up.

For now lets get behind him, win our game in hand and on Sat we could well be in the playoff spots.  Its a results business and we have to remember the players at this level are going to make mistakes!

Edited by RAM1966

21 minutes ago, RAM1966 said:

He's staying, pointless holding polls, all we are doing is placing further unnecessary pressure on the management team.

Am I enjoying the style of play?  No, will it be effective to get us out of this Division?  Only time will tell, he has a track record of success gaining 3 promotions.  I say let him get us up, then DC needs to have a serious talk about playing style and if its going to be more of the same, DC should than him for getting us up and pay his contract up.

For now lets get behind him, win our game in hand and on Sat we could well be in the playoff spots.  Its a results business and we have to remember the players at this level are going to make mistakes!

The number of threads about Warne is getting a little tedious now but I seriously doubt any of the management team visit this forum and therefore don’t think another poll on this site will place any more pressure on them.

When he joined I said it wouldn’t be long before someone would post the pun “Warne Out!”

It took a little longer than I expected!

This poll achieves nothing other than undermining the confidence of a manager having to build with bricks without straw!

He is doing the best he can and has made bold moves in difficult circumstances of which we know nothing!

This is a Warne In(g) to be careful what a vocal minority wish forLook Out GIF by UFC

5 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

The number of threads about Warne is getting a little tedious now but I seriously doubt any of the management team visit this forum and therefore don’t think another poll on this site will place any more pressure on them.

Clubs do monitor forums, Gadsby and Moris have threatened to take legal actions over comments made on them.

Warne may not personally, but, Im sure the level of mood music is passed on, especially when we are not doing well.

I have every faith he will get up promoted, even with this stule of football.  I seriously doubt it will cut the mustard in the Championship though, which is where he will need to show his adaptability....

Onwards and upwards....

Edited by RAM1966

12 minutes ago, RAM1966 said:

Clubs do monitor forums, Gadsby and Moris have threatened to take legal actions over comments made on them.

Warne may not personally, but, Im sure the level of mood music is passed on, especially when we are not doing well.

I have every faith he will get up promoted, even with this stule of football.  I seriously doubt it will cut the mustard in the Championship though, which is where he will need to show his adaptability....

Onwards and upwards....

I accept someone at the club might well monitor forums and social media for any material they want taken down or may threaten legal action over but I'd be very surprised if anyone briefs PW or the rest of the management team over threads that have been appearing on this (or similar) sites. Even the most thick skinned manager, when things aren't going as well as hoped, would either a) not want to know what is being said about him or b) is already aware that certain elements of the fan base are not particularly happy. 

8 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

I accept someone at the club might well monitor forums and social media for any material they want taken down or may threaten legal action over but I'd be very surprised if anyone briefs PW or the rest of the management team over threads that have been appearing on this (or similar) sites. Even the most thick skinned manager, when things aren't going as well as hoped, would either a) not want to know what is being said about him or b) is already aware that certain elements of the fan base are not particularly happy. 

Didn't Warne tell us a while back (was it the MI5 bit?) that his son had clued him in on what was being said on social media?