Match Thread: vs Bolton (A)

Rampant

Just now, Caerphilly Ram said:

Had to do some parenting (inconsiderate little so and so’s) meaning I’ve missed everything since half time. Should it have been a red? 

Absolutely a clear red. As clear a handball as you'll see all season.

Oh, you were talking about Wildsmith. I thought you meant when their defender made the worldie save in their box.

2 minutes ago, jcidaho said:

Wish they'd show the alleged red incident. Anyone think Wildsmith had a case to answer?

Hard to see from our camera angle. But Wildsmith was absolutely adamant that the ball hit his chest. Perhaps if the ball had hot his chest there would be a red welt across his chest. So he should have lifted his shirt front to show the ref - who would book him for removing his shirt!

Doesn’t sound like we are trying to play football …Warne won’t last if he can’t see we have good enough players to keep the ball and play football 

I hate letting the opposition have the ball and playing on the break …Rowett style 👎🏻

1 minute ago, DavesaRam said:

Hard to see from our camera angle. But Wildsmith was absolutely adamant that the ball hit his chest. Perhaps if the ball had hot his chest there would be a red welt across his chest. So he should have lifted his shirt front to show the ref - who would book him for removing his shirt!

Wildsmith is also a massive poohouse!

Impossible to say with any certainty but I’d say it looked more like a handball than a chest.

As if we signed Bradley and Clough was able to get Aden Flint.

When it comes to transfer windows we have always been an absolute shower of sh!te.

Unfortunately on this occasion we have a manager who seemingly doesn't have a clue how to a recruit and a recruitment manager who recruits by searching for free agents and available loans on football manager.