Eiran Cashin

Heisenberg

3 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

I've just stood behind someone who looks like Cashin buying a 99 on Brighton beach.  Only a small glimpse, from behind, but I then got distracted by a small urchin racing around on a skateboard. In truth I was more worried about my varicose veins than being mugged for £2.50. Anyway, there you have it. Cashin could possibly be gone. £2.50 for an ice cream. Robbing b******* wanted more for gobbing some sauce and sprinklings over it too.

Did he have holes in his socks ?

2 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

I've just stood behind someone who looks like Cashin buying a 99 on Brighton beach.  Only a small glimpse, from behind, but I then got distracted by a small urchin racing around on a skateboard. In truth I was more worried about my varicose veins than being mugged for £2.50. Anyway, there you have it. Cashin could possibly be gone. £2.50 for an ice cream. Robbing b******* wanted more for gobbing some sauce and sprinklings over it too.

Thought it was more expensive down South. £4 for an ice cream in Bakewell.  Tapping up the tourists from Sheffield and Manchester.

Tom Cannon from Everton who has played around 20 first team games on loan from Everton at Preston is off to Leicester for around £7m

Are we right to hold out for at least 3m?

1/3 of a Krystian Bielik? (I know we overpaid for him but there's always another sucker out there to fool if you wait for a bid)

3 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Thought it was more expensive down South. £4 for an ice cream in Bakewell.  Tapping up the tourists from Sheffield and Manchester.

Single scoop, and tasted of anything but cream. Pissing through my fingers in 30 seconds. Probably get proper churned ice cream up in Dales I would think 🙂

Edited by i-Ram

4 hours ago, Terry Hennessy said:

As you say Brighton will just farm him out to a Champ club. As much as I love Cash, for me he'd struggle at Prem level...so he needs to think carefully through his next move.

I think the hoovering up of any "likely looking" players is a business in itself for Prem clubs. Then Farm them out ...then sell them for a profit...a bit like Used Car Dealers...

If he's got any ambition he'll go...and I don't blame him...it would be a good oppurtunity for him and money , if right, would help us get up if we are allowed to spend it wisely !

Just now, Amberram said:

Hope he goes (for the right money) for his sake and the future of Derby.

Errr? I'd rather he stayed for the future of Derby. Plus if he wants he could leave on a free/compo. If Brighton are interested they'll still be interested.

8 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Errr? I'd rather he stayed for the future of Derby. Plus if he wants he could leave on a free/compo. If Brighton are interested they'll still be interested.

I know what you are saying, but does he want to stay with the bright lights of the premier league flashing.

it’s difficult