v Blackpool (H) Match Thread

Ambitious

1 minute ago, Millenniumram said:

See that’s how I know you have no idea what you’re talking about.

Speaking about Jim Smith and Brian Clough as if football hasn’t changed. You need to get to the 21st Century.

For a manager to stay at a club for years, they must show some actual success. All Warne has done so far is fail.

A good manager can get the best out of what he’s got. Warne has had the whole pre season to work with his players, and this is what he delivers.

It’s genuinely scary that there’s still fans as backward thinking as you out there. Hate to break it to you, but Woolworths went bust, Freddos and no longer 5p, and Paul Warne ain’t gonna survive much longer.

No doubt you would have sacked Clough after the first 5 games of the 1968/69 season. No wins in 5 league games. Clearly Clough doesn't know what he is doing.

5 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Sorry .. u telling me thats warnes fault ?

give me f****** stregnth.. thats a s*** decision from elder

Players need to own these mistakes 

There are massive structural issues leading to it though. Cashin charging back from the half way line because Warne seems to think Cashin and Nelson can be an overlapping threat

Too early for a next manager thread? Mick McCarthy on a one year deal to keep us up?

seriously though we played two sides relegated from the championship and it shows just how far we have to go (even with the changes tonight)

Just now, Chris_Martin said:

Warne chose to sign him though, just sayin...

Yes but its not fifa .. he doesnt control them when they cross the line does he

elder has been promoted from this division, hes been team of the season from this division .. what more do u want for what we can afford ? A ballon dor nominee ??? 🤦

I am off to bed as I’m starting work at 4am tomorrow, but I won’t miss any more midweek matches because of work as I retire on Friday.

I’m thinking of using my pension lump sum to by a pair of boots as I’ll have plenty pf time to turn up at training. I know I’m 66 but surely I can do better than this lot.

Edited by DavesaRam

Not going to get in to tactics or the manager. We are being out fought by better hungrier footballers. Not good enough. Kane Wilson needs to stop moaning and get stuck in. Too half hearted. Front men not getting the ball, midfield AWOL or still finishing tea and biscuits. Everything is painfully slow. 

8 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Sorry .. u telling me thats warnes fault ?

give me f****** stregnth.. thats a s*** decision from elder

Players need to own these mistakes 

It’s his fault for not getting a striker to replace mcgoldrick and playing bird as inside forward. This is like the first game of pre season I can’t believe the amount of times I have watched them look like they don’t know what they are doing 

Just now, DavesaRam said:

I am off to bed as I’m starting work at 4am tomorrow, but I won’t miss any more midweek matches because of work ad I retire on Friday.

I’m thinking of using my pension lump sum to by a pair of boots as I’ll have plenty pf time to turn up at training. I know I’m 66 but surely I can do better than this lot.

Warne’s probably already scouted you. 

3 minutes ago, nottingram said:

There are massive structural issues leading to it though. Cashin charging back from the half way line because Warne seems to think Cashin and Nelson can be an overlapping threat

No its not… Elder had a choice and he made the wrong one simple as

he made a poor decision , he has to take responsibility for it in the same way wilsdsmith and bradley did 

iv played centre half and if i did that im carrying the can for it not my gaffer 

Edited by NottsRam77

Just now, DavesaRam said:

I am off to bed as I’m starting work at 4am tomorrow, but I won’t miss any more midweek matches because of work ad I retire on Friday.

May I be the first to wish you happy retirement - both for the night and the career!