Marcus Maddison GBH Conviction

JfR

10 minutes ago, JfR said:

Thought it might be of minor interest to some as there was a time we seemed to be linked with him every window, and it always engendered much discussion:
https://www.itv.com/news/tyne-tees/2023-07-18/man-threw-cheesy-chips-at-mum-before-breaking-her-nose-in-one-punch-attack
Punched a 60-year-old woman in the face in front of her daughter

First of all, I can't get over the undue weight ITV place on the role the "cheesy chips" played in this incident. Second, he doesn't look the type. People with garish neck tattoos are usually good as gold. Thirdly, he's been open about his issues with mental health, so I hope any horrible bigots who were thinking about criticising him keep their opinions to themselves.

2 minutes ago, Anon said:

First of all, I can't get over the undue weight ITV place on the role the "cheesy chips" played in this incident. Second, he doesn't look the type. People with garish neck tattoos are usually good as gold. Thirdly, he's been open about his issues with mental health, so I hope any horrible bigots who were thinking about criticising him keep their opinions to themselves.

This doesn't apply to our Sonny as his neck tattoos are tasteful and refined

36 minutes ago, Anon said:

@Davidand Sonny Bradley be knocking at your door later.

54 minutes ago, Anon said:

I love cheesy chips, have neck tattoos, good as gold and open about my mental health battles!

Come At Me Bring It On GIF by Travis

Just now, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Poutine (chips, cheese and gravy) is basically Canada’s national dish. Swap the cheese for peri salt and you’re onto a winner.

Peri salt with gravy? Get outta here!