Fixtures out June 22nd

sage

14 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Why does that matter when it worked? Better than it revolving around Collins that's for sure. I find this very strange, if you get a good striker into the club and then refuse to play to his strengths, why would you do that?

It worked? 7th in tier 3. Come on , we have to do better this season.

41 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

I know you don’t like doing predictions. But who do you think will get more goals than Collins next season ?

Me Nan. And she's not been kicking for a good decade at this point.

If either club progresses to the 3rd round of the FA Cup, our away game at Fleetwood on 6th January will be postponed and rearranged for a midweek game.

42 minutes ago, enachops said:

P’Boro away, August Bank Holiday weekend and there is the P’Boro Beer Fest on that weekend too. It’s a great beer fest. What’s not to like!

I’m wondering wether the police will allow the match to go ahead at this time, especially with how overzealous they were last season.

14 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

I’m wondering wether the police will allow the match to go ahead at this time, especially with how overzealous they were last season.

Peterborough police overzealous? Trampie spends his annual two week summer holiday at the Peterborough Travelodge. Never a whiff of trouble with the Rozzers despite a litany of appalling behaviour from him and his mates (six of which are from Bristol and also on their holidays)!

Dont believe me? Go and have a look on ‘One Tramp in Brizzle’.