Anyone else played for all three clubs ?( Derby , for*st and notts county)

BatRam

Trevor Christie did and I've a feeling he played for Leicester and Mansfield to. Played a major role in getting us out of this league the last time we were in it I'll never forget the hat trick at Swansea that kept us in with a chance of going up . I'm not sure there wasn't another around that era (Gray?) though I think he was only on loan for us.

44 minutes ago, JJs dms said:

Trevor Christie did and I've a feeling he played for Leicester and Mansfield to. Played a major role in getting us out of this league the last time we were in it I'll never forget the hat trick at Swansea that kept us in with a chance of going up . I'm not sure there wasn't another around that era (Gray?) though I think he was only on loan for us.

Unfortunately im no help here as i started supporting derby when they came back down from the prem. The robbie savage kris commons era 😆

Steve Hodge, played for us and Forest and also coached at Notts County, i think he even was caretaker manager for a while.

Colin Addison also played for them, managed us and was assistant at County.

Edited by I DONT MIND

Kieron Freeman. Also pulled in a couple of spells at Mansfield.
Kenny Burns, though how much he "played" for us is open to discussion.
Russell Hoult, who also had a spell at Leicester. As far as I'm aware, there's only two other players to do all four of Derby, Forest, Leicester and Notts County, both already mentioned.

Edited by JfR