Harvey Knibbs - Joined Reading

Cam the Ram

1 hour ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Perhaps @i-Ram is right. It’s not my place to police other people’s thoughts, my initial intention when contributing has always been to try and promote a little rationale, calm and balance where possible, though I recognise I’m typically more on the positive/optimistic with my views so perhaps it has mutated into something I didn’t intend where perhaps I’m being antagonistic myself.
If it’s irritating one poster it’ll be irritating others and I’ve only truly got control over my own thoughts and rationale, people will feel how they feel about Warne, players, the club, whatever…. I’m on here to engage with a community of fellow Rams fans as I have limited contact with other Rams in the real world, being trapped here in deepest darkest Wales. I don’t want to be driving any division or negativity between fans so I’ll temper those sort of interactions and leave it to others. Life’s too short.

@i-Ram is never right.

Oh my god! We have missed out on Harvey Knibbs who scored 1 goal every 8 appearances last season.

We have also missed out on Dan Agyei and Jamie Pardington to some of the “lesser lights” in this division today!

We must be a laughing stock as these players were available and we have been beaten to all their signatures!!

They’d better get their act together otherwise the pub team I play for will beat Derby for my signature too!

🙄

2 hours ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Perhaps @i-Ram is right. It’s not my place to police other people’s thoughts, my initial intention when contributing has always been to try and promote a little rationale, calm and balance where possible, though I recognise I’m typically more on the positive/optimistic with my views so perhaps it has mutated into something I didn’t intend where perhaps I’m being antagonistic myself.
If it’s irritating one poster it’ll be irritating others and I’ve only truly got control over my own thoughts and rationale, people will feel how they feel about Warne, players, the club, whatever…. I’m on here to engage with a community of fellow Rams fans as I have limited contact with other Rams in the real world, being trapped here in deepest darkest Wales. I don’t want to be driving any division or negativity between fans so I’ll temper those sort of interactions and leave it to others. Life’s too short.

You really shouldnt take much notice of me; hopefully not many do.

I post for my own amusement and entertainment. You should do the same. If it pleases you to 'balance out' the negativity on here then knock yourself out, but I think you do need to appreciate that many on an internet forum, me included, often post for reaction rather than necessarily having any serious conviction behind the point being made.

I can agree with you on two things. Caerphilly is deep and dark, and life is too short.

Up the Rams!

• 2 weeks later...