JFK Assassination, Warren Commission etc

sage

45 minutes ago, sage said:

Was Lee Harvey Oswald the only killer?

Was there a cover up?

For me having watched hours upon hours of documentaries and films, Oswald was a patsy, Went to Russia, Married a Russian, Giving out literature against the USA government, Jack Ruby went to his grave with information, He had tenuous links to the Mafia, The Mafia, Cuba and the FBI all had their reasons for getting JFK.

The Warren Commission admitted there was a helping hand with Oswald, Then another years later to say Oswald was a lone wolf, The Zapruder tapes show quite a bit on information, People point to the grassy knoll, A bullet mark near the overpass.

Yep Oswald had a hand in the killing and so did others...imo👍  

This is the one I buy into - I've seen it explain away all the magic bullet scenarios, why Kennedy's head gets blown off in the wrong direction etc. Basically, a secret agent in the rear seat accidentally discharged his weapon in all the panic after Oswald started firing.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/accidental-assassin-jfk-theory-alleges-secret-service-agent-fumbled-gun-flna2d11634276

1 hour ago, sage said:

I'm not sure we will ever know the full truth.

It's pretty clear Oswald was set up and there was a cover up. It's hard to see how that could happen without LBJ 

Ok will dip my toe in and wait to be labelled a conspiracy theorist 😂, just too much going on there for the loan wolf gunman explanation for me , the whole jack ruby thing is bizzare 

I've always believed Lyndon Baines Johnson the then vice president had Kennedy assassinated because Kennedy wouldn't put him on the ticket for 1964 election and he was also in big trouble. Once he became president he had his number one goal in life. He hated Kennedy and resented the fact he got nominated for the 1960 presidential election. Also what would have happened if Bobby Kennedy became president in 1968? That is why he was assassinated as well. 

Mafia got their unions to promote Kennedy,  Kennedy did them no favours.  Ruby owed said mafia a debt as he was a compulsive gambler. He shots Oswald and gets killed in jail.  There's no one bullet can do that much damage. 

Incidentally, JFK visited Derbyshire on his state visit shortly before he was shot to visit his favourite sisters grave at Edensor. 

https://www.irishpost.com/news/jfk-derbyshire-detour-8224

And his brother later

https://www.derbyshiretimes.co.uk/sport/nostalgia/memory-lane-jfks-pilgrimage-to-see-his-sisters-grave-in-derbyshire-2229807

4 shots from 3 shooters seems the most likely. School depository, knoll and bridge or storm drain seem the likeliest locations. Mac Wallace, Roscoe White and Charles Harrelson seem the most likely suspects.