JFK Assassination, Warren Commission etc

sage

21 hours ago, sage said:

4 shots from 3 shooters seems the most likely. School depository, knoll and bridge or storm drain seem the likeliest locations. Mac Wallace, Roscoe White and Charles Harrelson seem the most likely suspects.

All LBJ associates especially Mac Wallace. 

On 22/05/2023 at 19:26, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Mafia got their unions to promote Kennedy,  Kennedy did them no favours.  Ruby owed said mafia a debt as he was a compulsive gambler. He shots Oswald and gets killed in jail.  There's no one bullet can do that much damage. 

Incidentally, JFK visited Derbyshire on his state visit shortly before he was shot to visit his favourite sisters grave at Edensor. 

https://www.irishpost.com/news/jfk-derbyshire-detour-8224

And his brother later

https://www.derbyshiretimes.co.uk/sport/nostalgia/memory-lane-jfks-pilgrimage-to-see-his-sisters-grave-in-derbyshire-2229807

My gut feeling was ruby had cancer and as such took money/ deal to kill Oswald as he was never going to see out a long sentence 

12 hours ago, Archied said:

My gut feeling was ruby had cancer and as such took money/ deal to kill Oswald as he was never going to see out a long sentence 

It was several years before he died.

During his trial he was 'assessed' by a brainwashing expert who had worked for the US Army and had links to LSD experiements. During this assessment Ruby had a 'psychotic episode' and was never sane again.

Interestingly Lee Harvey Oswald, his scientist gf and David Ferrie had worked on drug to cause cancer in people as a form of assassination.

A female reporter called Kilgallen was the last person to interview a sane Ruby, she died in strange circumstances shortly afterwards.

Lone shooter of course.

Edited by sage

7 minutes ago, sage said:

It was several years before he died.

During his trial he was 'assessed' by a brainwashing expert who had worked for the US Army and had links to LSD experiements. During this assessment Ruby had a 'psychotic episode' and was never sane again.

Interestingly Lee Harvey Oswald, his scientist gf and David Ferrie had worked on drug to cause cancer in people as a form of assassination.

A female reporter called Kilgallen was the last person to interview a sane Ruby, she died in strange circumstances shortly afterwards.

Lone shooter of course.

Had not heard that theory around ruby before now , as I say my gut was from stuff I’ve seen and read that ruby perhaps knew he had terminal cancer and made some kind of deal to benefit his family or protect them from retribution for debts he owed mafia wise ,

for me the Kennedy thing stinks to high heaven and is perhaps why I have what I consider a healthy mistrust of a lot of stuff that goes on , I don’t run away with conspiracy theories but nothing ,absolutely nothing would surprise me 

As a teen i became interested in the Kennedy assassination.  i spoke to my stepfather about my doubts about the findings of the Warren Commission.  Stepfather was a highly connected American official and as such kept tight lipped about anything having to do with controversial American topics and here i was badgering him for days about the Kennedy case.  The only thing i got out of him was the following.  If there was a coverup, then it started in Texas and that would mean that Lady Bird Johnson was either in on it or gave an okay for it, for her family practically owned Texas.