Away tickets 23/24

Foreveram

26 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

I am going to see the Sun Bears, Orangutans and am going to Selakan island for the turtles followed by a week at the beach where I'll no doubt drink plenty of cocktails and consume a few books in the sun. It was a present from my mum for finishing my PhD and was a combined Christmas x 2 and birthday present. 

Have fun. It's a cool place, was there 4 years ago. 

Try a river trip to see the orangutan in the wild. As with most places, the local restaurants and bars are much much cheaper 

36 minutes ago, sage said:

Have fun. It's a cool place, was there 4 years ago. 

Try a river trip to see the orangutan in the wild. As with most places, the local restaurants and bars are much much cheaper 

Thanks. I definitely will try a river trip and have you got any suggestions on where is best to go food wise? 🙂 

5 hours ago, Leeds Ram said:

I am going to see the Sun Bears, Orangutans and am going to Selakan island for the turtles followed by a week at the beach where I'll no doubt drink plenty of cocktails and consume a few books in the sun. It was a present from my mum for finishing my PhD and was a combined Christmas x 2 and birthday present. 

I got a pair of socks and a toblerone for my birthday 

4 hours ago, Leeds Ram said:

Thanks. I definitely will try a river trip and have you got any suggestions on where is best to go food wise? 🙂 

Where are you staying? We had 5 nights in KK and 2 in Sandokan. So only know those places

2 hours ago, angieram said:

No, that's the DeskGo Stand.

The Main Stand is the old rickety one on the side with wooden seats!  

Aw okay but still think might still have too as more people likely to stand but I do hope you dont have too.

1 hour ago, Foreveram said:

Just over 300 tickets sold this morning, doesn’t look like the 10 + is a particularly big group.

Just over 2,500 remaining.

Makes me think the numbers in the groups have changed quite a bit from last season.

Last season I was 5+ and got a ticket for Burton. This season I'm 10+ and only snagged one as I bought it straight when they went on sale to this category, and they didn't make 5+.

1 minute ago, WestKentRam said:

Makes me think the numbers in the groups have changed quite a bit from last season.

Last season I was 5+ and got a ticket for Burton. This season I'm 10+ and only snagged one as I bought it straight when they went on sale to this category, and they didn't make 5+.

Yes, I’ve posted the numbers so folks can have a better idea for future matches.

2 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Just over 300 tickets sold this morning, doesn’t look like the 10 + is a particularly big group.

Just over 2,500 remaining.

I know half a dozen in the 10+ category who are waiting to buy together with friends in the 5+ category for Peterborough because they can guarantee getting them. That could be the case with several groups.

29 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

I know half a dozen in the 10+ category who are waiting to buy together with friends in the 5+ category for Peterborough because they can guarantee getting them. That could be the case with several groups.

True. I was going to wait until on sale to ST holders for the Peterborough game as so many tickets available, but my mate in that category can't go so I just got on with it today.