Away tickets 23/24

Foreveram

1 hour ago, Brailsford Ram said:

Go online and buy in the home end. Or do it over the phone. Burton sell to anyone who will buy. I did it this morning online after I'd bought mine and I could see they wouldn't reach 5+ for my two friends who are also stuck on 9.

Thanks , I’ll try that 

7 minutes ago, angieram said:

There were hundreds of Derby fans in there last year! 

I think Burton realise it’s the only way they can fill the ground, but they would be better giving us the whole stand like Accrington do.

On 27/07/2023 at 21:01, Chellaston Ram said:

How do you get put on the waiting list? Do you have to phone or can you email them?

You need to email the ticket office with your name, ID number, DOB and address and ask to be put on the list. I think you still need to be in a category of such, ie, number of away games attended last season to determine where you’ll be on the list. I’ve been on the waiting list a few times in the past and have nearly always managed to get tickets . 

5 minutes ago, angieram said:

That should put a smile on the faces of all those who can't get tickets for Burton. 

To right, will be getting my tickets sunday, as i have been to 5 away games last season and I am an away member, so Peterboro will be the 1st away game this season, would be nice to get a win for once at london Road as well. 

Edited by DerbyAleMan

1 hour ago, Foreveram said:

Still waiting for my Burton ticket to arrive, one week after ordering.

Bought mine online on Thursday from DCFC and then two from BAFC online. The tickets from Burton arrived on Friday morning. I'm still awaiting the ticket from Derby whose postage cost was twice that of Burton's.

1 hour ago, Leeds Ram said:

On holiday in Borneo for this so I'll be missing it this year. Probably a good omen as we never seem to win when I go!

Are you going to see the Sun Bears, Orangutans and Probiscis Monkeys?

3 hours ago, sage said:

Are you going to see the Sun Bears, Orangutans and Probiscis Monkeys?

I am going to see the Sun Bears, Orangutans and am going to Selakan island for the turtles followed by a week at the beach where I'll no doubt drink plenty of cocktails and consume a few books in the sun. It was a present from my mum for finishing my PhD and was a combined Christmas x 2 and birthday present.