Away tickets 23/24

Foreveram

1 hour ago, Ian Buxton's Bat said:

Blimey.......basic members and general sale are defo going to be living off scraps this season.......and probably 5+ members like me. Thought it would be plain sailing this season but, as you say, great support.

Not really. It's a bit unfortunate that one of our smaller away allocations has come up first, that's all.

And a local one, too.

21 minutes ago, angieram said:

Not really. It's a bit unfortunate that one of our smaller away allocations has come up first, that's all.

And a local one, too.

Yes that was my thoughts, Charlton and Exeter in February will be more of a test, especially Exeter on a Tuesday night.

Got mine at 1000. At 1007 it's now showing sold out unless there are more to be released.

I've now used my BAFC account to buy two terrace tickets for my two mates who are 5+ and will obviously have missed out. Sorted straightaway for them.

Edited by Brailsford Ram

9 minutes ago, dcfc the 1 4me said:

This is the first time I haven’t been able to get tickets to this game for ages. I’m on 5+ away having made 9 in total. My window doesn’t even open till Saturday morning, not a sniff of getting one now. Really disappointed. 

Go online and buy in the home end. Or do it over the phone. Burton sell to anyone who will buy. I did it this morning online after I'd bought mine and I could see they wouldn't reach 5+ for my two friends who are also stuck on 9.

Edited by Brailsford Ram

11 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

Go online and buy in the home end. Or do it over the phone. Burton sell to anyone who will buy. I did it this morning online after I'd bought mine and I could see they wouldn't reach 5+ for my two friends who are also stuck on 9.

Agreed, buy tickets for the North stand terrace and then stand in the area nearest the away fans and you won’t be alone.