Away tickets 23/24

Foreveram

5 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Seriously, why would you post on a thread about away tickets when you have posted that you have no interest in actually going to games.

No one is bullying you, just responding to your constant carping.

I started the away ticket thread to communicate and where possible help other fans with any information I might have, and quite frankly I find it insulting that you think I’m saying I’m a better fan than anyone else and I’m sure anyone looking at this thread is not looking for more Warne out jibes.

You say you won’t be bullied and then tell me to stick to commenting on the football.

How about you stick to posting up information from other sites, something you do that is actually useful and informative 🍻

And I for one really appreciate your away ticket updates, I find them very helpful and being in the 5+ bracket this season they prepare me for how quick I'm going to have to be when tickets go on sale to my category so thanks from me (and I'm sure many others) for all your efforts and updates. 👍🙂

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

You are making personal comments in reply to my comments about Warne or the football - you are trying to stop me making those comments. That is bullying.

I don't live in Derby how do you know whether I might want to go to an away match near where I live? You don't.

Seriously mate you are beginning to sound like a whiny teenager

6 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Seriously, why would you post on a thread about away tickets when you have posted that you have no interest in actually going to games.

No one is bullying you, just responding to your constant carping.

I started the away ticket thread to communicate and where possible help other fans with any information I might have, and quite frankly I find it insulting that you think I’m saying I’m a better fan than anyone else and I’m sure anyone looking at this thread is not looking for more Warne out jibes.

You say you won’t be bullied and then tell me to stick to commenting on the football.

How about you stick to posting up information from other sites, something you do that is actually useful and informative 🍻

As someone who can rarely make away games due to stuff going on this thread is invaluable when we can but I love reading it anyway. So thank you. My biggest hope of Cambridge away is looking v unrealistic this year. However I have a slight complaint as your away match minibreak travel reporting on matchday threads has lessoned of late. Perhaps a winter thing

13 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

As someone who can rarely make away games due to stuff going on this thread is invaluable when we can but I love reading it anyway. So thank you. My biggest hope of Cambridge away is looking v unrealistic this year. However I have a slight complaint as your away match minibreak travel reporting on matchday threads has lessoned of late. Perhaps a winter thing

A big reduction in income due to retirement and large increase in hotel prices doesn’t help.

Exeter was fun though, Brizzle and Portsmouth to come.

I really can't understand all of this. Nobody's actually bought a ticket so haven't lost any money. Those that have already booked hotels, trains etc. Why? Look at it another way, those that can't go through no fault of their own have a better chance of seeing it even if it is on a subscription tv channel. 

24 minutes ago, SKHunter said:

I really can't understand all of this. Nobody's actually bought a ticket so haven't lost any money. Those that have already booked hotels, trains etc. Why? Look at it another way, those that can't go through no fault of their own have a better chance of seeing it even if it is on a subscription tv channel. 

Like most other things, hotels, the longer you leave it to book the more expensive it gets or the hotel is full, I don’t use the trains but the same probably applies.

Noboby has bought a ticket yet but plenty of people have made plans which have been altered significantly by moving the game to a night match.

Look at it another way if sky had not moved the day but still showed the match then everyone would be happy.

45 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Northampton tickets on sale at 10 o’clock tomorrow morning for 10+members.

Only 635 tickets left from the full allocation.

Good luck.

It does state this on the Northampton site

Derby County
Match Sponsor A M Waters Please note this is an International weekend, so there's a possibility the game may get postponed.
23 March 2024 15:00 kickoff

47 minutes ago, Elwood P Dowd said:

Derby County
Match Sponsor A M Waters Please note this is an International weekend, so there's a possibility the game may get postponed.

Yes I did post this on Wednesday, but looking at their squad it’s unlikely they will have enough internationals to get the game called off and the fact that it’s not even mentioned on our site suggests we won’t have enough call ups either.

No guarantees though.

13 minutes ago, LN747 said:

Anyone know why it says no events found when you look on away games ? I’m waiting to buy Northampton tickets this morning but nothing showing???

I'm the same. But, if you log out it shows the the event, log back in, it disappears.

Im assuming it'll show once the clock strikes 10am 

12 hours ago, Elwood P Dowd said:

Derby County

11 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Yes I did post this on Wednesday, but looking at their squad it’s unlikely they will have enough internationals to get the game called off and the fact that it’s not even mentioned on our site suggests we won’t have enough call ups either.

No guarantees though.

Looks like Mendez-Laing has asked to be “stood down” for the next internationals, with that bit of info alongside Nyambe and Washington being injured it’s only likely to be our young internationals that are called up right? Meaning the first team games should be unaffected…right? 

IMG_1871.jpeg