Away tickets 23/24

Foreveram

I'm hoping someone can help. I'm travelling over from Perth, Australia and I'm on the look out for two tickets to the Portsmouth game. I'm a former season ticket holder but obviously don't have any current memberships. I don't fancy my chances of waiting until tickets are on general sale. If anyone can help, please get in touch. 

22 minutes ago, WA_Ram said:

I'm hoping someone can help. I'm travelling over from Perth, Australia and I'm on the look out for two tickets to the Portsmouth game. I'm a former season ticket holder but obviously don't have any current memberships. I don't fancy my chances of waiting until tickets are on general sale. If anyone can help, please get in touch. 

Your best hope is to contact the Supporters Liaison Officer at Derby County.

There are usually some spare tickets in the Friends and Family allocation that they might use on an occasion like this.

29 minutes ago, WA_Ram said:

I very much doubt they’ll reach general sale.

Tickets on sale at 10 o’clock tomorrow morning for 5+ members.

Portsmouth 525 tickets available, with I believe 613 still to come. They opened up another block today with 192 seats, so far only 1 has been taken.

Much the same as we have done with the  South stand Portsmouth have added safe standing so the stand has been divided, standing at the back seating at the front. Both are still available.

Wycombe Wanderers, 772 tickets available  plus one block still to open.

Tickets on sale at 10 o’clock tomorrow morning for all members.

Wycombe currently have 250 tickets left with one block still to open.

Portsmouth are currently showing as sold out but there are still Three blocks not opened up, presumably this will done in the morning  when the button presser starts work.

Fairly sure there is still around 600 tickets left.

So much easier when they just open all the blocks together.

Tickets for Pompey and Wycombe sorted.  Wouldn't let me buy them on my phone though as couldn't move screen to navigate to proceed button after selecting seats.  Luckily at home though so had my laptop logged in too.  Would've been gutted if I'd have missed out.  Anyone else have this problem?  I usually have to lock and unlock screen to be able to move around page but that didn't work this time.

56 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

All the blocks have now been opened up, this is what’s left.

Wycombe 125.

Portsmouth 344 of which 38 are seats.

Interesting how many of the seats have gone first, I bet a good 60% of them to people with no intention of sitting down.

I'm looking forward to watching the fun! 

1 hour ago, angieram said:

Interesting how many of the seats have gone first, I bet a good 60% of them to people with no intention of sitting down.

I'm looking forward to watching the fun! 

I think people just desperate for a ticket. Take what they can.

I get what you’re saying about sitting down but doesn’t feel an argument you’re going to win. Vast majority of people want to stand. Buy tickets at the front about the only advice I can think of.

14 minutes ago, Rich3478 said:

I think people just desperate for a ticket. Take what they can.

I get what you’re saying about sitting down but doesn’t feel an argument you’re going to win. Vast majority of people want to stand. Buy tickets at the front about the only advice I can think of.

Standing and seating tickets are on sale at the same time so you can choose either, it’s the same set up as we now have at Pride park for away fans. 
How do you know the vast majority want to stand, if the person in front of you is standing up you don’t have a choice.

If buying tickets at the front is your only advice I assume you haven’t been to many away games in the last couple of years 😂

34 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Standing and seating tickets are on sale at the same time so you can choose either, it’s the same set up as we now have at Pride park for away fans. 
How do you know the vast majority want to stand, if the person in front of you is standing up you don’t have a choice.

If buying tickets at the front is your only advice I assume you haven’t been to many away games in the last couple of years 😂

Just look around at games? We chant at away fans at home if they don’t stand up! Watch tv, 90% of away ends stood. A lot more home fans too around the country.

i’m not saying it’s right but I just don’t see what it’s going to achieve keep bringing it up.

What’s your advice? Keep making comments on a forum? Not sure that will help any more than my advice!

21 minutes ago, Rich3478 said:

Just look around at games? We chant at away fans at home if they don’t stand up! Watch tv, 90% of away ends stood. A lot more home fans too around the country.

i’m not saying it’s right but I just don’t see what it’s going to achieve keep bringing it up.

What’s your advice? Keep making comments on a forum? Not sure that will help any more than my advice!

Sorry I made the mistake of thinking forums were the place for discussion.

Maybe you could answer the question posed by @angieram  Why, given the choice has the seat tickets sold out before the standing tickets.

4 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Indeed.  I'm 6ft 4.  If I am in front of you, you will see nothing.  I feel guilty standing for the players walking out and the "Steve Bloomer song", let alone the whole game.

I know I'm in the minority, but I do think going back to standing is a retrograde step.  Like those who want to go back to no health and safety; dubious child-rearing techniques and Fahrenheit as it seems nostalgic.