Away tickets 23/24

Foreveram

39 minutes ago, angieram said:

We have bought tickets on the side for a change. Anyone ever been there? I don't think it was open last time we were there.

I have also bought my ticket in there.

I seem to recall I was in there for the FA Cup game when we last played them, might be wrong though.

Just now, Mick Brolly said:

No you've just come onto spread your doom and try to wind everyone up  grow up 

No. I answered a post that had a jibe aimed at some - you grow up with your constant personal comments.

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

Oh right, another I'm a better fan than you poster. Nice.

I don’t class you as a fan , your constant put downs of the management, sniping at other posters who dare to have a different opinion to you is frankly wearing a bit thin , we get you don’t rate Warne but having you revelling in it after a defeat makes me sick to the stomach , nobody classing themselves as a fan would not go on like you do 

5 minutes ago, Premier ram said:

I don’t class you as a fan , your constant put downs of the management, sniping at other posters who dare to have a different opinion to you is frankly wearing a bit thin , we get you don’t rate Warne but having you revelling in it after a defeat makes me sick to the stomach , nobody classing themselves as a fan would not go on like you do 

Point out where I have sniped at posters. 

My comments except when replying to personal comments like the ones you make are about the football and the manager. 

But you believe you have the right to tell others what they can think and post when talking about Derby County.

7 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Point out where I have sniped at posters. 

My comments except when replying to personal comments like the ones you make are about the football and the manager. 

But you believe you have the right to tell others what they can think and post when talking about Derby County.

Well , the snipe aimed at Foreveram about 6 posts ago for a start

10 minutes ago, Premier ram said:

Well , the snipe aimed at Foreveram about 6 posts ago for a start

Which was a reply to them aiming a snipe at me on this thread. If you don't like my anti-Warne posts block me because I don't want to get into any more of a 'personal argument' with you.

Edited by RoyMac5

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

I have no interest in personal infighting but I will not be bullied.

Stick to commenting on the football then I can ignore you.

Seriously, why would you post on a thread about away tickets when you have posted that you have no interest in actually going to games.

No one is bullying you, just responding to your constant carping.

I started the away ticket thread to communicate and where possible help other fans with any information I might have, and quite frankly I find it insulting that you think I’m saying I’m a better fan than anyone else and I’m sure anyone looking at this thread is not looking for more Warne out jibes.

You say you won’t be bullied and then tell me to stick to commenting on the football.

How about you stick to posting up information from other sites, something you do that is actually useful and informative 🍻

Just now, Foreveram said:

Seriously, why would you post on a thread about away tickets when you have posted that you have no interest in actually going to games.

I started the away ticket thread to communicate and where possible help other fans with any information I might have, and quite frankly I find it insulting that you think I’m saying I’m a better fan than anyone else and I’m sure anyone looking at this thread is not looking for more Warne out jibes.

You say you won’t be bullied and then tell me to stick to commenting on the football.

How about you stick to posting up information from other sites, something you do that is actually useful and informative 🍻

You are making personal comments in reply to my comments about Warne or the football - you are trying to stop me making those comments. That is bullying.

I don't live in Derby how do you know whether I might want to go to an away match near where I live? You don't.

2 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Spot on