Away tickets 23/24

Foreveram

1 hour ago, Derbylad01 said:

I'm the same. But, if you log out it shows the the event, log back in, it disappears.

Im assuming it'll show once the clock strikes 10am 

568 tickets left.

1 hour ago, Derbylad01 said:

I'm the same. But, if you log out it shows the the event, log back in, it disappears.

Im assuming it'll show once the clock strikes 10am 

09:50 the event appeared. Ticket secured. COYR

19 hours ago, Rich3478 said:

Any ideas on allocations for Pompey and Wycombe?

19 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Around 2,000 for both.

For anyone hoping to get to any or all of our last three home matches I have had a look at our likely allocations.

Away fans sites are not always ( never) up to date so looking at our allocations last season plus what other clubs have had this season this is my conclusion.

Portsmouth 2,000.

Recent improvement to the stand has resulted in a larger allocation than last season, Reading recently had a full allocation of 2,000.

Wycombe 1,850. 
This was our allocation last season plus Oxford recently had an away attendance of 1,752.

They do however have a very nice car park.

Cambridge 1,473.

This was our allocation last season and Peterborough recently had an away following of 1,473.

There was a lot of discussion last season that they could have given us more instead of leaving a large area of their stand empty, whether that changes this season who knows, maybe they don’t need the money.

Obviously this is just my conclusion and is not set in stone.

45 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

For anyone hoping to get to any or all of our last three home matches I have had a look at our likely allocations.

Away fans sites are not always ( never) up to date so looking at our allocations last season plus what other clubs have had this season this is my conclusion.

Portsmouth 2,000.

Recent improvement to the stand has resulted in a larger allocation than last season, Reading recently had a full allocation of 2,000.

Wycombe 1,850. 
This was our allocation last season plus Oxford recently had an away attendance of 1,752.

They do however have a very nice car park.

Cambridge 1,473.

This was our allocation last season and Peterborough recently had an away following of 1,473.

There was a lot of discussion last season that they could have given us more instead of leaving a large area of their stand empty, whether that changes this season who knows, maybe they don’t need the money.

Obviously this is just my conclusion and is not set in stone.

Maybe they'll be safe by then, won't need to worry about losing an element of home advantage and therefore be happy to give us more in order to boost their bank balance. Here's hoping.

30 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Maybe they'll be safe by then, won't need to worry about losing an element of home advantage and therefore be happy to give us more in order to boost their bank balance. Here's hoping.

Alternatively you could open an account and become a home fan, 😉 just tried it successfully.

27 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Northampton tickets sold out.

It was down to just two tickets for 5+ members.

Some folk must have found a way to beat the system. I can’t believe 65 people in the 10+ category waited until this morning to get their ticket when there were only 67 left.😏

3 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Some folk must have found a way to beat the system. I can’t believe 65 people in the 10+ category waited until this morning to get their ticket when there were only 67 left.😏

Yes I have wondered about that, if you are able to buy tickets but have already got yours, you can select and hold tickets for 45 minutes if you have friends or family registered to your account.

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, cannable said:

Cambridge is gonna be a nightmare, innit? Already considering setting up an account there and buying tickets to their cheapest game just to make it look legit

I set up an account yesterday without buying a ticket but I’ve got a Notts postcode.

Cambridge v Northampton on sale now for £19 pounds.

Be quick though, they will cotton on if they get a lot of new members from Derbyshire 😉

Edited by Foreveram

43 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Yes I have wondered about that, if you are able to buy tickets but have already got yours, you can select and hold tickets for 45 minutes if you have friends or family registered to your account.

Sadly, I don’t have any friends let alone any with good away membership.😀