Summer Rumour Mill

sage

10 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

Warne confirming Ward, Wilson and Bird all out for 8+ weeks 

And that he is close to bringing in another right wingback. 

Seems mad to me when the system doesn't seem to suit us, and we have cover in Rooney and Smith and Mendez-Laing and Bardell for the next two months if required. If we're money in the kitty, spend it elsewhere!

3 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Seems mad to me when the system doesn't seem to suit us, and we have cover in Rooney and Smith and Mendez-Laing and Bardell for the next two months if required. If we're money in the kitty, spend it elsewhere!

I think it’s called an “obsession” 

19 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

i'm hoping he meant right back rather than right wing back.

I presume this would be a 3 month loan.

Edited by sage

"Wow, that is amazing," he told Derbyshire Live. "I take full credit for signing Cameron Humphreys and he is an amazing centre-back.

"But I don't know if you noticed, I have quite a lot of centre-backs and I haven't got £1.5m.

"He's also playing in the Championship and is quite happy. If I had £1.5m to buy a player and I bought a centre-back when I need attacking players, I would sack myself!

"It would be the worst waste of money, but Cameron is an amazing player. Where the story has come from I don't know. There is zero truth in it, you'd be surprised to know."