Summer Rumour Mill

sage

10 hours ago, rammieib said:

Does it feel like our budget is less than last year?

Out go Knight, Davies, Chester, Didzy, Roberts (If we were contributing anything) plus the other loans.

In come Vickers, Nelson, Sonny, Wilson, Washington, Elder, Ward.

There is a chance to me that the combined wages there are pretty much equal however, we have raised money and some of this is allowed for reinvestment. 

I can only guess right now that literally no one is available or wants to play L1 football.

so out go 4 (Roberts was a loan) and in come 7 and we want more, thats not bad for a reduced budget

9 hours ago, Eoghan1884 said:

Some Numpties online think Shrewsbury are going to sign James Collins on loan 😂😂

He is off to Saudi..........I spoke to my travel agent this morning.............................................................. ......2 weeks all inclusive apparently  

Edited by Woodley Ram
I'm thick

Chill guys and girls (am I allowed to use those terms these days). As Ram59 said, there is plenty of time in this transfer window. We haven't made any loan signings as yet. When was the last time we ended the summer transfer window without loan signings? I expect we will be adding at least a couple of loan signings to the squad with perhaps one or two permanent ones before the window shuts. Come on you Rams.

5 minutes ago, simmoram1995 said:

I would be extremely tempted to get festy back on loan and maybe plange. Then flint on a free save money on a lB play fozz and Sharp on free then maybe a free or loan for a 10/CAM

Plange signed for Carlisle.

15 hours ago, Wolfie20 said:

Well if it's anything like our forum I wouldn't take that as gospel.

.... you may like to remember that this thread is "rumour mill". We should never take rumour as gospel

Edited by MadAmster

38 minutes ago, simmoram1995 said:

I would be extremely tempted to get festy back on loan and maybe plange. Then flint on a free save money on a lB play fozz and Sharp on free then maybe a free or loan for a 10/CAM

Interesting suggestions Simmo, are any of them from your ITK source so actual rumours 😊

2 minutes ago, Eoghan1884 said:

Hull have Bid for Max bird, think I’d want 2.5 million to even consider it. Really hope he doesn’t go.

Probably a BS report, but 2.5 million is Dreamland. If Rosie is prepared to pay that much then I would bite his hand off.

4 minutes ago, Yoxoram said:

Probably a BS report, but 2.5 million is Dreamland. If Rosie is prepared to pay that much then I would bite his hand off.

Not a BS report, Rosenior said he’s bid for two players and there local reporter reckons bird is definitely one of them. And 2.5 million is 500k more than knight. I believe bird is a better player and also now worth more to us than knight was as we’re lighter in midfield.