RAMS TV

On the Ram Page

Has anybody else had a problem cancelling RamsTV? 

I can't log in to cancel it myself and I have sent emails to the correct address and have had no reply. They already owe me one month's payment after taking May's (I initially contacted them in April well ahead of the next due date) and I have not had any reply to my follow up emails.

As well as being frustrating from my point of view, it also reflects poorly on the club as a whole when correspondence goes ignored. 

My third email has been sent today but it's like battering your head against a wall. 

Unprofessional and shoddy from Derby County.

4 minutes ago, Rampant said:

I can't log in to cancel it myself and I have sent emails to the correct address and have had no reply. They already owe me one month's payment after taking May's (I initially contacted them in April well ahead of the next due date) and I have not had any reply to my follow up emails.

As well as being frustrating from my point of view, it also reflects poorly on the club as a whole when correspondence goes ignored. 

My third email has been sent today but it's like battering your head against a wall. 

If you emailed derbytvsupport@streamamg.com then you have the correct address.

Some might suggest you should take account of it being the closed season 😉   ... but that would be tongue in cheek.

1 hour ago, Rampant said:

What email address did you send to, I easily cancelled my subs at the end of April.

4 minutes ago, Rampant said:

derbytvsupport@streaming.com

I've just been looking through my emails, I've only kept the cancellation confirmation. But I'm sure it used to say to cancel you should email (memory shaky here) website@dcfc.co.uk or similar email at dcfc.co.uk.

2 minutes ago, Rampant said:

Cheers....will try that too

I'm even more organised than I thought - ha ha - I have kept the other emails, just couldn't find them! The first is addressed to website@dcfc.co.uk and then replies came in from streamamg.com email address.

I've cancelled through website@dcfc.co.uk as well, no problems. Funny that they always reply first that I could cancel myself using the Cancel-button found on the subscription page but there's no such button there. I think this was the third year they suggest that. It would make things simpler for sure.

• 3 months later...