MK Dons (H) Monday 10th April, 3pm KO

2 minutes ago, rammieib said:

Wingbacks I assume. Completely negates NML sadly.

Rooney being in and out more than the Hokey Cokey is bizarre.

I hope ultimately we just have more quality on the pitch and that’s what wins it for us.

Fans are going to get frustrated is my opinion.

Isn’t that how we played on Friday and he was involved, earned the penalty and got crosses in? 

4 hours ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Warne touched on this in his post match interview after the FGR game. I think he said he was just not selected. I got sidetracked as to exactly what he said because he blurted out a sentence something along the lines of "I like Rooney but his dad is creepy."

It was a bizarre sentence to come out with. I couldn't decide whether he was joking or serious. In fact I'm gonna go and watch the interview again to try and work it out. The interview is on the club website.

Edit: I may have misheard the sentence and it he actually apparently says "...it sounds a bit creepy." and not "..his dad is creepy."

I may have to go and have a hearing test.🤦

It's misquotes like that which have kept me on a register all these years....

3 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Isn’t that how we played on Friday and he was involved, earned the penalty and got crosses in? 

Well he didn’t earn the penalty but the original cross came from him.

He was knackered against FG and constantly lost the ball.

Also - he seems to now square up to his full back rather than take them on. For me this is linked to an energy issue because he’s got to do more defensive work.