Peterborough United vs Derby County

cannable

5 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

So far the midfield is working, we’re solid at the back, dominating possession, just need it to click in the final third. 

3 minutes ago, sage said:

Completely bossing this but not created enough. Final pass or cross not quite there

This is why I said we're set up for 0-0. We're a third division side so not very good at the final pass or cross. You can't have everything, and it's possible you might lose elsewhere on the pitch, but I think if you want to *massively* up our chance of scoring, you have to play Sibley at 10. And goals are what really, really matter.

1 minute ago, Carl Sagan said:

This is why I said we're set up for 0-0. We're a third division side so not very good at the final pass or cross. You can't have everything, and it's possible you might lose elsewhere on the pitch, but I think if you want to *massively* up our chance of scoring, you have to play Sibley at 10. And goals are what really, really matter.

Lucky for us we’ve got that option still available.

Great work from everyone to look after the ball, desire from McGoldrick to keep it in a second ago was class. Everyone impressing so far 

Pleased with everything but the end product that half. Peterborough will react second half, really hope Warne is ready and able to counter whatever changes they make. Too many times recently an opponent has adapted and we’ve not. 
Sibley and Barkhuizen good options to bring on, might just give us that edge in the final third

6 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

I think that's a bit harsh. 

We have been in enough good positions, we would have less control of the game with Sibley instead of Hourihane or White.

We may go more expensive later.