England - Euro 2024 qualifiers

littleover ram

I think anyone who bought a ticket for that  ought to be eligible for a refund of the entire cost of their day. It was 2 hours I'll never get back but at least it didn't cost me anything.

Well played Malta though, at least they were trying.

Match officials seemed to be on magic mushrooms too.

England with and without Belligham are two completely different animals.

Man City have a number of brilliant players and a world class striker. But take Rodri out of that team and they just don't function the same. England are exactly like that with Bellingham.

Edited by Bris Vegas

2 minutes ago, Comrade 86 said:

Rico Lewis looks about 12 years old.

I struggle with internationals nowadays when players can get full caps after 10 games in a clubs first team and play in full internationals then change countries.  The latter probably influencing the former .  Back in sepia times when I started watching, a player would need a couple, maybe more, years of first team football playing consistently well to get a cap.  It's all a bit like climbing Everest nowadays.  Not what it was.

7 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I struggle with internationals nowadays when players can get full caps after 10 games in a clubs first team and play in full internationals then change countries.  The latter probably influencing the former .  Back in sepia times when I started watching, a player would need a couple, maybe more, years of first team football playing consistently well to get a cap.  It's all a bit like climbing Everest nowadays.  Not what it was.

Gives us something else to moan about though, so it's not all bad.