NFL 2023 Season

Day

On 21/01/2024 at 16:04, davenportram said:

That Packets team is scary good for their age/experience. Experience would have got them over the line against the 49ers. 

im looking forward to next season

The same could be said for the Rams other than Stafford.

Duck the 9ers though, I've always thought of them like I do Leeds, and the fact that they part own Leeds only cements that.

Go Chiefs!

We shot ourselves in the foot. Against a defence that isn't good against the run we ran it 11 times. We turned it over 3 times, including on the goal line and a pointless throw into the endzone. As predicted, we beat ourselves. Was always gong to be the case. The Chiefs with the favourable referee and the darling QB do not need that help.

1 hour ago, jimbo jones said:

Can't wait to see @David in his new Cousins jersey 👀

IMG_4955.png

If that happens. I’m done with them. It’s been rough as it is with Pickett, Rudolph and Trubisky, if we go lower than that with Cousins. I will boycott the game.

7 hours ago, Scott129 said:

https://www.espn.co.uk/nfl/story/_/id/39465861/2024-nfl-honors-won-league-biggest-awards

Completely understand it's a QB-orientated league, but I'm gutted Puka Nacua didn't win OROY. I thought it would be a bit closer in terms of voting, but 48 votes for Stroud out of 50 says otherwise.

Yeah if a QB just has a good season they win it over a WR having a great season.

I've still not got over Justin Jefferson being snubbed in 2020 👀

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, jimbo jones said:

About 97% sure he's a Falcon.

The noise seems to be going that way. A good option for the Falcons if a bit risky given he's off the back of a torn Achilles. At least he's a free agent so it's a top 12 QB without giving up draft picks.