NFL 2023 Season

Day

15 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

When you know you picked the right team....

FFS 🤦‍♂️

B668E221-2C40-4D74-8AA3-BB5402C783F8.jpeg

And now Jefferson will be under double coverage in every play with no other outlet worth watching.

• 3 weeks later...

OBJ at the Ravens then.

After all that touring, ended up on a team with a QB that wanted to be the highest paid in the league yet can barely throw the ball.

OBJ got paid though, took the money over ring opportunities. 

4 hours ago, jimbo jones said:

The sound of the bottom of the barrel being scraped....

Touché.

Yeah I don’t understand this one at all.

With Johnson, Pickens and Austin who has the potential to be. superstar yet our OC can’t figure out how to use him, this makes no sense.

We are the masters at drafting WR’s so why we are trading for Robinson I’ll never know. 100% it will be a year and gone.

7 hours ago, David said:

Touché.

Yeah I don’t understand this one at all.

With Johnson, Pickens and Austin who has the potential to be. superstar yet our OC can’t figure out how to use him, this makes no sense.

We are the masters at drafting WR’s so why we are trading for Robinson I’ll never know. 100% it will be a year and gone.

Strange one but i guess its just a big bodied receiving option to replace Claypool, he's basically a freebie anyway at $5m and a swap of 7th rounders. 

Draft week.

Really difficult to get an idea what the Vikings are going to do. The sensible option is trade back from 23 and try and bolster the defense that was awful last season.

There’s so much talk about is trading up for a QB, it actually feels like a possibility for the first time since Cousins arrived.

Fly out to cloudy Spain tomorrow so won’t be able to watch, tbh I might not have anyway.

The Americans know how to put on a show, I’ll give them that, it’s just the show is based on young players that might not even make it. 

What I do love about the draft though, no more mock drafts online. 

4 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Feck it, I'm waking up at 00.55 to watch the draft, or at least some of it... please take Bijan, please take Bijan, please take Bijan...🙏

Hah I'll be up all night waiting for the Vikings to trade out of the first round 🤦‍♂️

5 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Hah I'll be up all night waiting for the Vikings to trade out of the first round 🤦‍♂️

I'm hoping the Falcons stick at 8, or if they trade down it's only to 11 or 12, then I have the option of going back to sleep 😂

What's the buzz with the Vikings regarding possible targets?

I'm hoping Bijan for Falcons, and think it'll either be him, Witherspoon/Gonzalez or Skoronski... unless Tyree Wilson falls to 8.

14 minutes ago, Carnero said:

What's the buzz with the Vikings regarding possible targets?

Everything from Trading to 3 for a QB to trading out of the first completely.

QB, CB, WR, DI, Edge, & LB all  been suggested as possible first round options, also Robinson if he's still there at 23, so basically no one has a clue 🤣

Which is strange, certainly the last 5 drafts everyone pretty much knew what position we were going to draft going in.