There keep should been sent off

B4ev6is

16 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

I think he should face disciplinary action. Winding up opposition fans is not right. Neither is attacking the opposition players if that’s what he did.

Did you even go today

not made up eathier like you say it is.

1 minute ago, Ramarena said:

Did anyone else notice the keeper shove his elbow at Collins face?

He stopped short of contact, but it was a very cynical move on top of his idiotic time wasting theatrics.

Its certainly not the reason we lost, but it sums up that vile bunch of chancers.

Yes I did 

did you notice collions got kick in the stomick all derby players went mad after that.

5 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I am fuming we were cheated out of the game and there keeper should have been sent off. Grabbing James Collins and chucking him to the ground and then sticking two fingers at derby fans and I swear that there keeper kicked Collins when chucked him to the ground.????????????????????????????????????

Please sit down 

It was a fabulous goal from Dobbin. Cashin raced to get to the ball to grab it and rush it back to the penalty spot, but the Wycombe keeper beat him to it and grabbed the ball. At this point the only thing to do is go back to the halfway line and hope the game restarts quickly. It's not our ball. It's theirs. They have the kickoff. 

Cashin was riled, and got into a stupid altercation, enabling the keeper to waste time going to ground holding the ball. Cash's fault, but in the end he was sensible and withdrew. Then Collins was an idiot and ran into the fray and started a fight with their keeper to try and grab the ball (which is a Wycombe ball) out of the goalie"s hands. The ref was looking for an excuse to send a Derby player off all game. I would not have been surprised had Collins seen red. He shouldn't have been there. He should have been back on the halfway line. 

6 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

Then Collins was an idiot and ran into the fray and started a fight with their keeper to try and grab the ball (which is a Wycombe ball) out of the goalie"s hands. The ref was looking for an excuse to send a Derby player off all game. I would not have been surprised had Collins seen red. He shouldn't have been there. He should have been back on the halfway line. 

Collins’ work rate is impressive but he can quickly move from being usefully  intense to being damagingly stroppy.