There keep should been sent off

B4ev6is

1 minute ago, B4ev6is said:

I am fuming we were cheated out of the game and there keeper should have been sent off. Grabbing James Collins and chucking him to the ground and then sticking two fingers at derby fans and I swear that there keeper kicked Collins when chucked him to the ground.????????????????????????????????????

I agree B4…..deffo red card ?

3 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

The rules state you can not put hands on any player speail and also you can not wind up derby fans and rules state if this happens it should been stright sent off.

Which rule is this that you're quoting out of interest? Seems very odd for there to be a rule saying that you cannot mock Derby fans!

Not seen it... but it sounds absolutely horrendous.
Hopefully the ref didn't see it, then at least The EFL can take a look, issue a retrospective red, and if we lose out on autos by one point, we can then sue Wycombe for diddling us out of one point... as we'd have clearly scored an equaliser with their goalie missing... we get the point added, they get two points deducted... which has the added bonus of them subsequently missing out on the play-offs... which they would have clearly won... and it all gets cleared up in the week or so between the last regular game and the play-off first legs.  Everybody's happy!

Sweet! 

...Unless... Fast Forward to 2027 at the appeal hearing... and Wycombe manage to prove that we may not have equalised afterall!  Then it could get really messy!  ?

2 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Not seen it... but it sounds absolutely horrendous.
Hopefully the ref didn't see it, then at least The EFL can take a look, issue a retrospective red, and if we lose out on autos by one point, we can then sue Wycombe for diddling us out of one point... as we'd have clearly scored an equaliser with their goalie missing... we get the point added, they get two points deducted... which has the added bonus of them subsequently missing out on the play-offs... which they would have clearly won... and it all gets cleared up in the week or so between the last regular game and the play-off first legs.  Everybody's happy!

Sweet! 

...Unless... Fast Forward to 2027 at the appeal hearing... and Wycombe manage to prove that we may not have equalised afterall!  Then it could get really messy!  ?

If I was clows I be on my way to London to speak to the fa and then be banging on there door with Vedio prove what keeper did.