Ooh Mark Wright

richinspain

Just behind McFarland and Todd for me and and above Stimac and McGrath. For a certain generation Mark Wright was pure class and what a world cup he had in 1990❤️, great player who should be remembered more.Great interview too, very knowledgeable on the current team.

Edited by chelloram

10 hours ago, richinspain said:

Brilliant player in a fantastic team. He obviously still has plenty of love for the Rams.

Lovely bloke.  Great interview.  And an absolute Rams legend.

And yes, his face should be looking down from the corridor walls!

I do love it, however, when these guys get nagged by the family to come along, and there's no mention of "So I went on line and bought us all some tickets".  They don't even flinch!  ?

3 hours ago, mwram1973 said:

Just missed out on todd and mac, So for me He's the best CB to play for derby since i've been watching them. Absolute class.

Ditto.

Stimac was classy but Wright rarely messed around, he cleared balls with no nonsense and was better in the air than Stimac for me. So just edges it, as although I might have seen Mac, so young I can’t remember and as best years were gone. Has to be Wright.

Loved it that he said he was keen to watch Cashin, wonder what he thought post game? Be good to find out @Owen87ITK