Anyone going to Bolton from London?

DarkFruitsRam7

Hi all,

I'm spending Christmas in London this year. Due to train strikes, I'm probably not going to be able to make it home in time to get the minibus to Bolton. It doesn't look like I'll be able to get the train straight to Bolton either.

Is anyone driving from London, or are there any supporters' group buses heading up? Will obviously pay my way.

Cheers.

22 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Hi all,

I'm spending Christmas in London this year. Due to train strikes, I'm probably not going to be able to make it home in time to get the minibus to Bolton. It doesn't look like I'll be able to get the train straight to Bolton either.

Is anyone driving from London, or are there any supporters' group buses heading up? Will obviously pay my way.

Cheers.

If you're quick...Wrap yourself up in a parcel and post yourself to Bolton...1st class of course...you should get there for the afternoon delivery

4 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Hi all,

Cheers.

Reach out to Angry Ram on Twitter.

No bashing the bishop on his back seat though.

6 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Hi all,

Cheers.

You could get the Megabus if you don't mind spending 4 hours of Christmas Day on it.

6 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Hi all,

Cheers.

Hey I know this sounds daft but have tried if any plain flights that going to manchester and see if any normal buses to bolton.

3 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Hey I know this sounds daft but have tried if any plain flights that going to manchester and see if any normal buses to bolton.

1 hour ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Good suggestion

SmartSelect_20221222_215001_Chrome.thumb.jpg.65008aa9e06bb314de9a58f80598917b.jpg

It’s genuinely not a bad suggestions but I’m coming from Greenwich which is miles away from the airports.

1 hour ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

It’s genuinely not a bad suggestions but I’m coming from Greenwich which is miles away from the airports.

It's a great idea from B4, but just a shame the only flight not crazily expensive is at stupid o'clock. Hope you make it somehow - you could try posting on the London Rams Facebook page? https://www.facebook.com/groups/capitalrams/permalink/6686175698064543/

Edit: As I see the Facebook group is private, I posted in there, linking to this thread telling anyone on there to reply on here.

Edited by Carl Sagan

7 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

It's a great idea from B4, but just a shame the only flight not crazily expensive is at stupid o'clock. Hope you make it somehow - you could try posting on the London Rams Facebook page? https://www.facebook.com/groups/capitalrams/permalink/6686175698064543/

Edit: As I see the Facebook group is private, I posted in there, linking to this thread telling anyone on there to reply on here.

Thank you. I requested to join last night but that will do nicely.