FA cup

Foreveram

2 hours ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

For about £50 we can comfortably eat out as a family, I got a Travelodge family room in a summer sale for £50 including breakfast. Fuel is about £20 each way for us to Manchester, with stops and snacks call that £50 return. So pretty much £150 for a family weekend away, or one day at the football. Family comes over football anytime, no matter how much I'd love to be at the game. 

Nar football first 

Derby county 1st mate

Just joking again mate

But in all serious mats you sometimes need time.

34 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

If we lose as well you'll still be looking forward to the conversation then?

It was tongue in cheek meaning I don’t think they will be in the mood to talk about football, I didn’t think I had to explain it.

Hopefully I will be down there in the pub watching Bielik playing for Poland and talking to Welsh fans about the valuation of Harry Wilson.

1 hour ago, Foreveram said:

It was tongue in cheek meaning I don’t think they will be in the mood to talk about football, I didn’t think I had to explain it.

Hopefully I will be down there in the pub watching Bielik playing for Poland and talking to Welsh fans about the valuation of Harry Wilson.

I realised that and you didn't need to explain it. My point is, we might not be quite so smug (that's a little bit how it came across) if we also lose.

19 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

I realised that and you didn't need to explain it. My point is, we might not be quite so smug (that's a little bit how it came across) if we also lose.

I can’t speak for you but I won’t be going with that attitude even if we win.

17 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

I can’t speak for you but I won’t be going with that attitude even if we win.

I won't be smug and that was probably the wrong word but are you trying to suggest that the timing of your comment about really looking forward to speaking to the local about football was pure coincidence and nothing to do with the fact that Wales had just lost?

1 minute ago, Tamworthram said:

I won't be smug and that was probably the wrong word but are you trying to suggest that the timing of your comment about really looking forward to speaking to the local about football was pure coincidence and nothing to do with the fact that Wales had just lost?

Are you Tyler in disguise.?

10 hours ago, TaahnRam said:

Spurs or Newcastle away please. For me, just want to avoid Forest and Chesterfield. I live in the latter and wouldn't live it down if we lost! 

Geographical bias for most of us not local to Derby I reckon if away. With the expense involved we’ll all have our favourites, and larger grounds if Prem to accommodate more fans. 
Third Round draw, certainly for me, still holds the excitement factor, as long as we’re in it, which we’ve not had to consider since the 80s! 

2 hours ago, SKRam said:

Geographical bias for most of us not local to Derby I reckon if away. With the expense involved we’ll all have our favourites, and larger grounds if Prem to accommodate more fans. 
Third Round draw, certainly for me, still holds the excitement factor, as long as we’re in it, which we’ve not had to consider since the 80s! 

You'll be able to hear my cheers of delight wherever you are when we draw Valencia CF away in the next round (Alzira would be in walking distance, but their ground is much smaller so the revenue would be less and we need the money)