Well what do we go with on saturday

B4ev6is

Well we might lost james collions next 3 games unless we appeal it. So do we go with young shiffield untied striker with selby as attacking player or with everton striker or macgoldick if fit. Or young polish lad that played against manfield but to lose collions in a major loss. I just pray we win the appeal if we do.

I like Osula and reckon he's got something about him, so my guy would be to start him and Dobbin but then we don't have anything sparky on the bench to change the game. I reckon we start Barkhuisen up top with Dobbin and see if Fossy has the legs to play wing back.

The one thing I do want to see is Roberts in the back three. He can carry out, pass and has got the legs to cover if needed. 

I thought you were talking about which of the new shirts to wear next Saturday. Did you buy all 3 of them B4 ? You are our Super fan but at around £165 is a lot. I only saw a couple at PP Saturday. Still don’t understand how the likes of Ronaldo makes his wages for Man U on shirt sales ??‍♂️

18 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Stick the big lad from Sheffield and the little lad from Everton up front.

I like little and large combos but I think I’d switch it and start with Sibley keepingDobbin for impact. I love the way Sibley drives, have a sense he and Osula might make a nice wild card surprise. Dobbins a good lad but hasn’t set my pulse racing. Handy but not sensational. Start hard with Sibbo. Sow confusion and fear in the hearts of the enemy. 

10 minutes ago, jono said:

I like little and large combos but I think I’d switch it and start with Sibley keepingDobbin for impact. I love the way Sibley drives, have a sense he and Osula might make a nice wild card surprise. Dobbins a good lad but hasn’t set my pulse racing. Handy but not sensational. Start hard with Sibbo. Sow confusion and fear in the hearts of the enemy. 

Good call, but in previous games Sibley seems to not do so well when he starts games.  I do really want Sibley to grab his next chance in the team and make himself undroppable.

I would like to see Osula alongside Dobbin, but we would have to play the ball into feet - watching him on Saturday and he either didn't seen up for an arial challenge, or simply isn't a traditional number 9. But when he has got the ball at his feet, he does have a great ability, and is very strong against defenders. However, I also felt there were hints that because Sheffield United are expecting game time for him, he doesn't seem to feel too much need to bust a gut for the club, with the agreement between the clubs getting him the game time. I hope I am wrong.

Re Sibley - he needs a run in his best position of the number 10 role, in the hole behind the strikers. I know he didn't do much against Mansfield, but neither did the rest of the team, particularly those around him. But on Saturday his willingness to run at defenders and get into dangerous places got the Vale defenders worried, and should have yielded a penalty. He has only started in that position a couple of times at the most this season, but needs a run there. Here is a chance for at least 3 games in a row, and it should be more, then make the decision on the guy. Or we could continue to pratt him about until his career peters out into the lower league, as we have done to so many others - Lee Holmes from a few years ago  being a case in point.

We will also need Bird and Hourihane to be played in separate areas of the pitch so they don't get in each other's way, preferably with Max being free to go marauding forwards, because that is when he produce his killer passes. That will still allow Hourihane to arrive late into the box, which is what he is good at.

5 hours ago, jimtastic56 said:

I thought you were talking about which of the new shirts to wear next Saturday. Did you buy all 3 of them B4 ? You are our Super fan but at around £165 is a lot. I only saw a couple at PP Saturday. Still don’t understand how the likes of Ronaldo makes his wages for Man U on shirt sales ??‍♂️

I got all 3 yes but one of them for christmas.