Well what do we go with on saturday

B4ev6is

6 hours ago, DavesaRam said:

What’s the rush? It's not December 24th yet!

I hate fighting through the crowds I get shuffled and pushed about by people because I can not move out the way quick enough. When it is running upto christmas when my cinerma running upto x mas I am to tired to move.

5 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I hate fighting through the crowds I get shuffled and pushed about by people because I can not move out the way quick enough. When it is running upto christmas when my cinerma running upto x mas I am to tired to move.

Can you buy some stuff online mate? Save some trips to the shopping centre if you could. I hate shopping too, though I like buying gifts for Xmas and birthdays. 

48 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I hate fighting through the crowds I get shuffled…

Just tell them to pack it in, or you will deck them, and leave them lying face down!

*Three playing card related puns for the price of one!  Ace!

**This post was made for entertainment value only, and in no way infers the writer and/or the forum management condones violence. 

16 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Just tell them to pack it in, or you will deck them, and leave them lying face down!

*Three playing card related puns for the price of one!  Ace!

**This post was made for entertainment value only, and in no way infers the writer and/or the forum management condones violence. 

Nice little “Shuffle” at the end there

16 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Me too, B4! But actually my comments were taki g the rip out of most blokes who leave their shopping right up until the last possible moment!

And that includes me!