Megastore returns

Anna

Hi

Just a heads up for anyone who buys club merch online - returns to the online Megastore are pretty pricey.

Having to return my shirt (having big hips I need the width, but apparently that means the shirt has to have an arm length down to my elbow and in fact the whole thing be as long a dress, and that's just no good ?)

Buyer pays return postage, fair enough. However, it's done through a portal and I was charged £5.25 for a Royal Mail service that actually costs £3.31... bit cheeky!

Not going to bankrupt me, but more a case of the audacity! 

The return is through some company called ReBOUND apparently, I'm not familiar with them.

11 minutes ago, Anna said:

Hi

Just a heads up for anyone who buys club merch online - returns to the online Megastore are pretty pricey.

Having to return my shirt (having big hips I need the width, but apparently that means the shirt has to have an arm length down to my elbow and in fact the whole thing be as long a dress, and that's just no good ?)

Buyer pays return postage, fair enough. However, it's done through a portal and I was charged £5.25 for a Royal Mail service that actually costs £3.31... bit cheeky!

Not going to bankrupt me, but more a case of the audacity! 

The return is through some company called ReBOUND apparently, I'm not familiar with them.

Yes  I had this with something I returned at Christmas. Totally oversized and cost me two lots of postage, a bit of a rip-off.

On the shirts thing, they just aren't made for us curvy girls, I'm afraid.

2 minutes ago, angieram said:

Yes  I had this with something I returned at Christmas. Totally oversized and cost me two lots of postage, a bit of a rip-off.

On the shirts thing, they just aren't made for us curvy girls, I'm afraid.

Sorry to hear you didn't have a great experience either.

You're right about the shirt fit unfortunately. I bought this year away top in the same size as the pink 3rd shirt (which doesn't fit great but is fine) and they are not the same size!

Gonna need whoever hooked us up with the temp shirts for the start of season to send me an iron-on logo so I can make my own at this rate ?

57 minutes ago, Boycie said:

What if you live 500 miles away? Have a think mate.

When I wake up, well, I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the man who wakes up (not) next to you
When I go out, yeah, I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the man who goes (not) along with you
If I get drunk, well, I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the man who gets drunk (not) next to you
And if I haver, hey, I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the man who's havering to you

But I would walk five hundred miles
And I would walk five hundred more
Just to be the man who walked a thousand miles
To fall down at the megastore door

26 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

If you live 500 miles away you're either in Paris or the mid Atlantic. 

That gcse in geography not aged well? 

?

Have you still got apples for the teacher? 

Isle of Harris! Stick that up yer sporran!

Edited by Boycie

33 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Someone could be walking round Derby a few times to rack up that distance. Or, they could make their way down from John o' Groats.

See, I was thinking it's more like walking the circumference around Wembley Stadium whilst you're trying to find someone... at least it felt that much anyway ?