Derby v Wycombe possible postponement

Rambalin

8 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

b******* and this is the one I hoped would be called off as can’t make it due to a kids birthday party which my wife has very kindly left with me while she sods off to Ireland this weekend with the girls ?

Would seem ridiculous to call it off though in all seriousness especially with the Funeral now on Monday, although there could be riots given the intense rivalry with Wycombe brought about by their owner’s actions, like a powder keg waiting to go off….not. 

How many kids are going 

If only 3 or 4 going get there parents to give money for tickets Bob your uncle take them to the game and there you go get to watch it too.

40 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

b******* and this is the one I hoped would be called off as can’t make it due to a kids birthday party which my wife has very kindly left with me while she sods off to Ireland this weekend with the girls ?

Would seem ridiculous to call it off though in all seriousness especially with the Funeral now on Monday, although there could be riots given the intense rivalry with Wycombe brought about by their owner’s actions, like a powder keg waiting to go off….not. 

Aren't you a bit old to go to a kids birthday party?

Ideally, we would have had a full fixture list last weekend leading to postponements this weekend. I think most would have understood that.

BUT there is one slight positive to us is that it’s given us some extra time to catch up with our fitness and sharpness after having a rushed pre season. So it might end up being a bit of a blessing. 

57 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Or he could just ring round and say can we do it on sunday instead my wife under the weather. 

He could just miss the game as he has responsibilities and a party to attend.

Sometimes circumstances mean fans can't attend from time to time, much like yourself.

On 12/09/2022 at 17:07, B4ev6is said:

How many kids are going 

If only 3 or 4 going get there parents to give money for tickets Bob your uncle take them to the game and there you go get to watch it too.

0_MAIN-GRABS-Sevilla-rinse-Frank-Lampard-with-famous-meme-after-qualifying-for-Champions-League.thumb.jpg.274941ffa54f6880abcfd771244ba1eb.jpg

22 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Or he could just ring round and say can we do it on sunday instead my wife under the weather. 

0_MAIN-GRABS-Sevilla-rinse-Frank-Lampard-with-famous-meme-after-qualifying-for-Champions-League.thumb.jpg.274941ffa54f6880abcfd771244ba1eb.jpg

21 hours ago, David said:

He could just miss the game as he has responsibilities and a party to attend.

Sometimes circumstances mean fans can't attend from time to time, much like yourself.

22158373_frank-lampard-sad-kepa(1).jpg.d3f1ff452a8a7be7d2401c8550749c10.jpg

2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well for me he should just go out before his wife does make her look after kids and dont go back after football finished oh sorry lost track of time.

Reminds me of a BBG announcement circa 30 years ago “ Could Mr Gibbon please return home immediately as your wife has gone into labour”.