Matchday Thread - Derby County vs Plymouth Argyle (03/09 15:00)

Ghost of Clough

1 minute ago, cosmic said:

Great first half. Plymouth look dangerous but we’ve matched them. That Collins goal is massive. Delighted for him. 

Need to keep up the intensity and concentration levels second half as Plymouth aren’t done yet. 

Would like to see Dobbin and Sibley on early in the second half for Barkhuizen and McGoldrick. Plymouth will chase the game so there’ll be space for them to exploit. Possibly we’ll need more legs in midfield, could maybe give Oduroh some minutes and move Knight into the middle for Hourihane at some point. 

12 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

It's about opinions and you're entitled to think this. Just as I'm entitled to mine (and naturally believe I'm right). I'm furious the person I consider our best player and the player, if the manager believed in him, who could be the best midfielder outside the Prem by the end of the season, is again the first and easiest person for the manager to drop. Absolutely furious.

Great we're winning. But that doesn't make it the right decision.

I understand that you are infatuated with Louie, but Derby County is a team and the squad are working together well so far (with or without your beloved Sibbo on the pitch).

Its boring reading every post from you mention what we all know you think about Sibley and some of your recent ramblings regarding Rosenior’s choices are just making some readers like me ignore the posts of someone who I think was once a thoughtful and insightful poster on here.

Give it a rest for a bit. We know your feelings on the situation. If we lose a few where Sibley could’ve made a difference then you can tell us all that you were right all along.

4 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Plymouth are the best side we have played this season. They’ve arguably looked the more threatening.

Yet we are 2-0 up.

Weird.

They aren’t parking the bus like some of our other opponents have and we’ve moved quicker in transition. Perhaps the quality and experience of McGoldrick is helping the midfield work together.