Matchday Thread - Derby County v Peterborough United (27/08 15:00)

Ghost of Clough

4 minutes ago, YouRams said:

On the fence if we're really really unlucky not to score each week or just pony at shooting, how long can we put it down to bad luck? Floodgates will open following this 2-0 win! 

Unless the goalkeeper has made an unbelievable save that looked impossible or defender comes out of nowhere with a block. I'm not sure luck has anything to do with it. We’ve lacked composure in front of goal, that's on us. Hopefully after some goals come, particularly for Collins and McGoldrick, the confidence and composure will come.

First game I've not seen this season but it sounds very familiar. 

Luck has to change eventually.

Can't help thinking this one will be important by the end of the season so hope we manage to start the second half right.

Script says Mardy Idiot (well how's that for auto correct) will come back to haunt us.

I've been listening to the Radio Derby commo through RamsTV. This is new for me but I realize I have to take what they say with a pinch of salt.

Their take is it's been an even game but Derby with the better chances. They say Dobbin's not been involved and needs to get into the match. "He needs to move the wingback". And that Wildsmith's distribution has been very poor. But a good game so far.

Decent opportunities for Sibley, Barkhuizen and Hourihane not converted. Collins desperately needs a goal. 

This subscription means you can watch the full 90 soon after so it will be good to compare. 

Peterborough's Thompson sent off for a foul on Barkhizem who according to Charlie Palmer has been one of the two key players so far along with Sibley.

Edited by Carl Sagan