Things you do because you're inherently lazy

Bob The Badger

I have a favourite pair of Diesel trainers that are disappointingly starting to look sorry for themselves.

Yet I still find myself wearing them day after day around the house.

Why, don't I save them?

Because even though they are lace ups I can easily slide them on and off without undoing the laces.

With all my other trainers I have to go to the trouble of undoing the laces and I can't be arsed.

I also will continue to wear a pair of jeans that should really go in the wash because taking the belt out and then putting it into the clean pair is a real chore.

and I will also often stare in an irritated way at my laptop screen for hours through smeared glasses because I can't be bothered to open my top drawer and get a lens cloth and cleaner out.

Anybody beat those for sheer unadulterated laziness?

1 minute ago, Bob The Badger said:

I have a favourite pair of Diesel trainers that are disappointingly starting to look sorry for themselves.

Why, don't I save them?

Because even though they are lace ups I can easily slide them on and off without undoing the laces.

With all my other trainers I have to go to the trouble of undoing the laces and I can't be arsed.

lol same, an old pair of well-worn trainers that should have been consigned to the bin months ago with the laces undone but tucked in are about as comfortable as you can get for going around the house - and also technically not slippers, so I'm not old yet ? 

On 16/08/2022 at 10:42, Bob The Badger said:

Why, don't I save them?

I also will continue to wear a pair of jeans that should really go in the wash because taking the belt out and then putting it into the clean pair is a real chore.

and I will also often stare in an irritated way at my laptop screen for hours through smeared glasses because I can't be bothered to open my top drawer and get a lens cloth and cleaner out.

Anybody beat those for sheer unadulterated laziness?

You're so lazy you don't even take your trainers off in the house despite being able to "easily slide them on and off".