The Public Eye to be played at Pride Park

superdave

22 hours ago, superdave said:

Hi Guys The Public Eye's single BLUE NOTE will be played at Pride Park this Sat 13th August. Its about a night out at The Sadlergate club after a Derby match . The band are fronted by Joey Greener a South stand regular and have just performed at YNOT on The Quarry Stage and Silverstone The Big Top Main Stage.

Seem these other week at Y Not, great band live 

23 hours ago, Taribo said:

Last week they played Thea Mease's latest single - another Derby band. I think it's a great idea to play local talent - not that many people will notice.

Best idea would be for the club to announce it via social media on matchday so then a few more might look out for it. They could make a Spotify playlist which they can add to and have all features artists in one handy playlist too

Really great idea though

Edited by TuffLuff

22 hours ago, Boycie said:

The birds were too hard to pull in there, unless you dressed like a reject from a charity shop and stunk of joss sticks with a sketch pad under one arm it was no hope.

Or just me? ? 

No you are right. No chance of pulling in there. Venues in terms of easiest pull were

1. Slick Chick

2. Roscoes

3. Coconut

4. Paradise

Though if you pulled in Paradise it was likely to be a good un

3 hours ago, Gerry Daly said:

Though if you pulled in Paradise it was likely to be a good un

damn right! ?

“We met in Paradise… and we’ve been there ever since, haven’t we dear”

Me. 
Almost daily, for the past 36 years!

#charmer

?

Coventry City play local bands at half time, my bands been played a few times, they post a playlist on Twitter before each match, they are brilliant at supporting local music.

I wore my 70s Derby shirt at a festival in July, the rest of the day I had Middlesborough fans coming up to me apologising for trying to sue us (weirdly large amount of Middlesborough fans for saying it was in Warwickshire)

293193733_159004756699758_1197107128523427941_n.jpg.e96f8a5e876f8dca693dda347819a65f.jpg