Sean Robertson - Signed for Forest Green Rovers

Ram1988

2 hours ago, Leicester Ram said:

Can’t say I watched the game but was he impressive throughout or is this the Medi Abalimba effect?

I worked with someone who knocked about with Abalimba, they went to church together.

Apparently Abalimba was a really nice guy, deeply religious, very respectful and a very good footballer.

Which made it all the more suprising when he ended being banged up 

3 hours ago, Leicester Ram said:

Can’t say I watched the game but was he impressive throughout or is this the Medi Abalimba effect?

He was impressive whenever he got the ball, mostly. One occasion I remember with a stray pass, but other than that looked really tidy. His mentality was to take people on, used his pace well and got in a few decent crosses. He looked a real handful for the first 15 minutes and then we stopped playing it down that side. Came back into the game a lot more in the second half and again looked useful. His goal was very good!

3 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I worked with someone who knocked about with Abalimba, they went to church together.

Apparently Abalimba was a really nice guy, deeply religious, very respectful and a very good footballer.

Which made it all the more suprising when he ended being banged up 

Dr Harold Shipman was well liked as well.

2 hours ago, StaffsRam said:

He was impressive whenever he got the ball, mostly. One occasion I remember with a stray pass, but other than that looked really tidy. His mentality was to take people on, used his pace well and got in a few decent crosses. He looked a real handful for the first 15 minutes and then we stopped playing it down that side. Came back into the game a lot more in the second half and again looked useful. His goal was very good!

If I remember rightly having made the stray pass he tackled back got the ball and set us on our way again.  That was good to see.

9 hours ago, SuffolkRam said:

If I remember rightly having made the stray pass he tackled back got the ball and set us on our way again.  That was good to see.

11 hours ago, StaffsRam said:

Well said. He looked a tidy player with pace and determination and would be a good addition to the squad..

Really want us to sign this lad. Looks properly lively. In a makeshift team I thought he was the standout performer. His goal was obviously a thing of beauty, but he also looked calm and effective in defence and he seems to have a deal of technical ability.

In LR we trust, but IMO he'd be a really good addition to a squad for whom another RB is a top priority.

6 hours ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Really want us to sign this lad. Looks properly lively. In a makeshift team I thought he was the standout performer. His goal was obviously a thing of beauty, but he also looked calm and effective in defence and he seems to have a deal of technical ability.

In LR we trust, but IMO he'd be a really good addition to a squad for whom another RB is a top priority.

Another RB is a must whoever it is. Byrne can do one.