Gotta love Extinction Rebellion

Bob The Badger

• 2 weeks later...

What’s needed is a group set up ,,, just stop just stop , find these people names and addresses and start disrupting they’re lives , glue they’re doors and gates shut , blockade they’re home and places of work ( uni s and benefits offices ) , let they’re tyres down , fight like with like 

10 minutes ago, Archied said:

What’s needed is a group set up ,,, just stop just stop , find these people names and addresses and start disrupting they’re lives , glue they’re doors and gates shut , blockade they’re home and places of work ( uni s and benefits offices ) , let they’re tyres down , fight like with like 

I’m all for vociferous protests. In the end it is these that change the world, often for the better ….but this lot are just virtue signalling vandals and hypocrites that damage peoples every day lives. No action they have taken, beit invading motorways or slashing truck tyres will have influenced one reasonable person. Dumb and actually pretty unpleasant with it. 

I’d love an expose on their lives to date, you know, how they really live, what their daily habits are, what their parents do for a living, how many own cars, use plastic water bottles or have central heating and UPVC double glazing for that matter. 

Just now, jono said:

I’m all for vociferous protests. In the end it is these that change the world, often for the better ….but this lot are just virtue signalling vandals and hypocrites that damage peoples every day lives. No action they have taken, beit invading motorways or slashing truck tyres will have influenced one reasonable person. Dumb and actually pretty unpleasant with it. 

I’d love an expose on their lives to date, you know, how they really live, what their daily habits are, what their parents do for a living, how many own cars, use plastic water bottles or have central heating and UPVC double glazing for that matter. 

I'd have a good route through any hair and beauty product's for palm oil and micro beads.  Perhaps see if they have an energy sapping freezer or a CFC producing fridge.  I also assume the shoes have no cow hide and the t-shirts are handmade from cobwebs and are not resulting in huge landfill waste and massive chemical flushing into rivers somewhere.  

If Extinction Rebellion was a real movement to improve the environment and wanted to create a popular wave of public opinion to take on the big corporations who pollute our lands for profit, they should concentrate on sewage being pumped into our rivers and seas. There's not many who would argue with them over that, (other than the swivel eyed Rees-Mogg profit making at all costs gang). Most working people would support them if they glued themselves to effluent outlets!

8 hours ago, jono said:

Seen quite a few interviewed now and they openly state that the hypocrite argument is not valid , they truly believe that how they live they’re lives has no bearing on how they demand others live they’re , as I say they are beyond reason and in a lot of cases in need of mental health treatment 

14 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

If Extinction Rebellion was a real movement to improve the environment and wanted to create a popular wave of public opinion to take on the big corporations who pollute our lands for profit, they should concentrate on sewage being pumped into our rivers and seas. There's not many who would argue with them over that, (other than the swivel eyed Rees-Mogg profit making at all costs gang). Most working people would support them if they glued themselves to effluent outlets!

Yes!! Now let's gain support by throwing faeces at Nelson's Column and chaining ourselves to train tracks

8 hours ago, Norman said:

Blue, green or pink in their hair?

Shouting and screaming?

Straight out of university?

Thought so. The graduate job market in social studies is a tough one to crack.

Glue them to the job centre desk until they get a job.

One interviewed the other day is on the sick pay gravy train but can run around ,bend and stand with the best of them , shout and scream ,and able to talk in an interview as a spokesperson, worst ways she could be in a call centre working ,

one interviewed on gb news was doing a phd but taking seven months off to concentrate on taking part in these protests ,

on the take from the system they want to destroy and living off the hard working tax payers whose lives they make a misery, without doubt the one on sickness benefits should have her claim reviewed 

36 minutes ago, David said:

Not XR, but may as well be.

Waitrose, Fortnum and Mason, Marks and Spencers, Harrods......

Milk pours all across the UK, but only posh shops Mum and Dad shop in.

Do they clear this up afterwards? Or is that left to someone on close to minimum wage to do on their behalf?