Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

5 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Only a handful of tickets left for Barnsley, about 1,850 left this morning then about 400 were deleted just before 10 o’clock presumably to sell in the ticket office. More than 1,400 sold online in 5 minutes.

Saw that loads disappeared,  makes sense to reserve, wonder how long before they become available again? If they do

2 minutes ago, Gerry Daly said:

Yeah it was mad, kept clicking on them and being told seat was unavailable. Other people obviously clicking on the same seats at a fraction of a second before 

I went for an end block in the end as the others were disappearing in front of my eyes!

I can see why people get frustrated when they're having to assign multiple owners to multiple seats now.

You'd have thought that logging into your account it would assume that a single ticket purchase was going to be for yourself, but I still had to search for myself before I could assign it to me - when time is of the essence it's a delay you don't need!

Edited by Kokosnuss

12 minutes ago, Kokosnuss said:

I can see why people get frustrated when they're having to assign multiple owners to multiple seats now.

You'd have thought that logging into your account it would assume that a single ticket purchase was going to be for yourself, but I still had to search for myself before I could assign it to me - when time is of the essence it's a delay you don't need!

Edited by NottsRam

42 minutes ago, sage said:

Pick 2 at 9.55 then wait for 10am

Have you (successfully) tried that?

I'd have thought if your allotted slot (having logged in) doesn't start until 10am Friday, you won't be able to "pick" (add to basket?) a seat before then?

Whenever I've had a play with it before, it's told me I'm not yet eligible to purchase tickets?
I tried a couple of months ago, just as an experiment.  I'm not an away member, and tried it about 20mins before a general sale?  Might have been the Liverpool game?  Was obviously logged in, so they know your eligibility straight away.

Be interesting to know whether you can "Add to basket" a few minutes before the alloted time.

?‍♂️?

6 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I'd have thought if your allotted slot (having logged in) doesn't start until 10am Friday, you won't be able to "pick" (add to basket?) a seat before then?

Whenever I've had a play with it before, it's told me I'm not yet eligible to purchase tickets?
I tried a couple of months ago, just as an experiment.  I'm not an away member, and tried it about 20mins before a general sale?  Might have been the Liverpool game?  Was obviously logged in, so they know your eligibility straight away.

Be interesting to know whether you can "Add to basket" a few minutes before the alloted time.

?‍♂️?

I found you can select seats any time but cannot put them in basket until your eligible.  Problem is, my mate logged on his account and selected the same seats at the same time, so theoretically, several people could have the same seats selected and whoever gets them in the basket first would get them.

My advice would be either phone them or go to the ticket office. Tried via the website but it crashed just as it was processing the payment. Thought my tickets were gone but dm'd the ticket office and they processed the payment for me over the phone. They were really helpful and quick to respond despite what must have been quite a rush for them. 

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

?‍♂️?

You’ll go blind as well! ?