Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

57 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Nar dont want one 

Then not being bossed about.

Why would she boss you about if she liked football too? I think you might have the wrong idea about women.

Now I’m no sexist chauvinistic pig or anything, but if she couldn’t go to the match then least the house will be clean and the tea on the table when you get back.

It’s not all bad.

16 hours ago, Boycie said:

Why would she boss you about if she liked football too? I think you might have the wrong idea about women.

Now I’m no sexist chauvinistic pig or anything, but if she couldn’t go to the match then least the house will be clean and the tea on the table when you get back.

It’s not all bad.

Because that what they do mate

I am staying free and single.

I love my mum and she is world to.me mate but I seen my mates ex and how she nearly destroyed him and seen on Twitter how some on twitter how she lied to him about his Charlton game after the game how she hid his tickets to keep him from going in her han bag.

18 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I love my mum and she is world to.me mate but I seen my mates ex and how she nearly destroyed him and seen on Twitter how some on twitter how she lied to him about his Charlton game after the game how she hid his tickets to keep him from going in her han bag.

But remember you’ve seen your mum and from what you say yours and your dads lives would be much poorer without her , it’s all about people being right for each other

54 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

She let's us going were ever we want and she likes peace and quite and she helps me know end.

But the thing is, she (your mum) isn't the only one.  Find one just like her, settle down as a couple (Married or not), and you could find you spend the next 30 to 60 years or so living in absolute bliss.  They're not all like your mate's ex.

You may be surprised just how happy some women are to get some peace and quiet, and allow the men in their life to "go wherever they want"!  

Go on, Go on, Go on.  Give it a go.  

... And don't forget my invitation to the wedding!  ??

53 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

But the thing is, she (your mum) isn't the only one.  Find one just like her, settle down as a couple (Married or not), and you could find you spend the next 30 to 60 years or so living in absolute bliss.  They're not all like your mate's ex.

You may be surprised just how happy some women are to get some peace and quiet, and allow the men in their life to "go wherever they want"!  

Go on, Go on, Go on.  Give it a go.  

... And don't forget my invitation to the wedding!  ??

I am just happy as I am

I dont want one ever ever ever

2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

That’s lower than a snakes s**** shadow hiding tickets for an away game. My missus threw my Bristol City tickets away a few seasons back. I managed to get replacement tickets. She obviously didn’t do it on purpose and after five years I am slowly forgiving her.

1 minute ago, Gritstone Ram said:

That’s lower than a snakes s**** shadow hiding tickets for an away game. My missus threw my Bristol City tickets away a few seasons back. I managed to get replacement tickets. She obviously didn’t do it on purpose and after five years I am slowly forgiving her.

Some can be by accident but other are on purpose.

2 hours ago, S75 Ram said:

MK Dons tickets on sale today @10am to members in 20+ group.

4027 Initial allocation.

Full details here:

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2022/10/ticket-information-mk-dons-a

Why have we only got 4000? I was led to believe we would be getting 6000and it doesn’t seem to indicate that this is an initial allocation? Hopefully will be though.