Opening day sell out?

NottsRam77

Just now, papa_lazarou said:

Where best to park for matchdays now? I'm travelling in from Lincolnshire. I don't mind a bit of a walk, I used to park near the DRI.

Old Telegraph Offices on Meadow Road  gives you a nice 20 minute walk along river. Nice little pub down there too, Smithfield, if you're a drinker. Easy to get away from at end of game by time you've walked back. £5.

Sometimes you get the excitement of a big Asian wedding at the Grand River Suite (it's their car park) with all the well-dressed guests and glamorous wedding party looking at us scruffy football fans with horror!! 

27 minutes ago, angieram said:

Old Telegraph Offices on Meadow Road  gives you a nice 20 minute walk along river. Nice little pub down there too, Smithfield, if you're a drinker. Easy to get away from at end of game by time you've walked back. £5.

Sometimes you get the excitement of a big Asian wedding at the Grand River Suite (it's their car park) with all the well-dressed guests and glamorous wedding party looking at us scruffy football fans with horror!! 

Thanks Angie. You wouldn't have a postcode would you?

Edited by papa_lazarou

4 minutes ago, angieram said:

I said that without moving my lips. That's the one! 

Sorry!  ?
I did think that as soon as I posted, in all honesty, but then had visions of @papa_lazarou sat desperately waiting to plan their walking route to the ground etc, so immediately stopped feeling guilty!  

Teamwork is what really matters!   ??

11 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

What are Sky like in terms of League One matches? I see they got Championship matches on TV the opening weekend, I assume this means no League One matches will be. Have the club said when tickets will go on sale?

Not even the pre season friendly tickets on sale yet, but I imagine they are on the to do list.

42 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Not even the pre season friendly tickets on sale yet, but I imagine they are on the to do list.

Yes they are bradford city and other one.

Bradford city now only avabile in ticket office or over the phone.